Better Communication Skills at Work
This one-day course will help you to develop your communication skills to achieve a positive outcome and results for all. It will focus on how to apply questioning and listening techniques in order to communicate with greater effect in the workplace.
This course will aim to help you with...
- Understanding different perception and communication barriers by exploring different styles of communication and how to effect a change.
- Recognising different behaviours and choosing an appropriate and professional response.
- Understand how to use ‘questioning and listening’ to overcome barriers and using the right approach including focus on active listening.
- Develop ‘influencing skills’ for moving someone from an entrenched position whilst using and controlling your emotions through words, sounds and presence to create impact.
- Convey your message clearly, concisely and assertively, and ensure you have understood the message others are conveying to you.
- Recognise how behaviours impact the effectiveness of communication and to select the most appropriate response to the situation.
Members @ £95 + VAT
Non Members @ £295 +VAT
10:00am Introduction / Training Start
2:00pm Training continues
3:30pm Training continues