Dealing with Difficult People
This one-day course offers an insightful, useful and practical guide on how to manage the difficult people and situations that you are likely to face in the workplace. We aim to help you develop a more conﬁdent approach when dealing with these people and situations by showing you key skills, tools and techniques to handle them effectively.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain (and understand) the theory behind some workplace behaviour.
- Identify how to develop working relationships with difficult people.
- Understand and use the techniques and tools used to increase your conﬁdence when handling conﬂict in the workplace.
- Identify how to adopt a professional, conﬁdent and appropriate style and approach when dealing with difficult people or situations.
- Create a practical ‘action plan’ to implement your own your personal strategy for dealing with difficult situations.
Members @ £95 + VAT
Non Members @ £295 +VAT
10:00am Introduction / Training Start
2:00pm Training continues
3:30pm Training continues