HR for Non-HR Managers
This training course will help you to:
- Identify the HR role and responsibilities of a modern Manager.
- Develop a clear understanding of the current employment legislation (an overview of the Equality Act 2010) and the protected characteristics.
- Identify what ‘discrimination in the workplace’ actually means.
- Develop practical solutions on how to deal with absence issues.
- Understand how to handle and resolve grievances positively (using the ACAS Guidelines).
- Identify when and where disciplinary action is necessary (using the ACAS Guidelines).
Members @ £95 + VAT
Non Members @ £295 +VAT
10:00am Introduction / Training Start
2:00pm Training continues
3:30pm Training continues