Technical Machinery Seminars in IRELAND
The PPMA are bringing their Technical Seminars to Ireland.
These one-day seminars are invaluable in dealing with new and current legislation regarding Machinery Risk Assessment and Machinery Directive.
Who should attend:
Technical Managers, Engineers, Project Managers, Production Managers, Production & Product Design or Development Engineers.
For more information please e-mail email@example.com or call 020 8773 8111
Is your company fully conversant with the current Machinery Directive?
- Partially complete machines
- Application to modified machinery
- Application to assemblies of machines
- Changes to Health & Safety requirements
- Changes to ISO and European standards linked to the Machinery Directive
- New conformity assessment procedures
- Technical file compositions
- New declarations of Conformity and Incorporation
MACHINERY RISK ASSESSMENT
Are you undertaking Risk Assessments correctly? Are you putting your company at Risk?
- Background to Machinery Safety
- How Machinery Safety fits into the Health & Safety framework
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
- Risk Assessment Methods
- BS EN ISO 12100:2010
- Typical Hazards
- Practical Risk Assessments