Managing Workplace Performance
This one-day course will aid Line Managers who have performance management responsibilities (evaluating others’ work) and need to help people achieve their potential (development / improvement of performance).
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the link between ‘Effective Performance Management’ & business results.
- Identify what ‘Performance Management’ is and the Manager role
- Setting SMART & Behavioural Objectives and Goals (linked to business performance)
- Explain the business benefits for appraisal meetings and how to create development plans
- Identify how to use a GAP analysis on an individual performance
- Explain how to use a ‘Performance Improvement Plan’
- Understand a tool for giving effective developmental feedback
Members @ £95 + VAT
Non Members @ £295 +VAT
10:00am Introduction / Training Start
2:00pm Training continues
3:30pm Training continues