Introduction to Project Management
This practical course offers essential and effective skills, tools and techniques required by those who have; never been trained in running a project, are working in a project support office, or are new to the role of project manager.
To help you explore the basic principles of successful project management.
To identify the tools and techniques that, will allow you to develop the ability to conﬁdently plan and manage a project.
Understand what lessons can be learnt from managing work using a project approach.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and use a ‘project approach’ in the workplace
- Apply and understand the use of a lifecycle approach to a project
- Clearly deﬁne the purpose of the project
- Use techniques to avoid any ambiguity or unrealistic expectations being set
- Conﬁdently plan, organise and document a project
- Know how to monitor and control the workload and the people
- Understand the importance of risk management and change control in a project
Members @ £95 + VAT
Non Members @ £295 +VAT
10:00am Introduction / Training Start
2:00pm Training continues
3:30pm Training continues