Opportunities stall, are usually lost, or become less profitable because of the questions that are not asked!
Delegates will learn helpful ways to investigate the status quo & decision making to get deeper insight, qualifying in or out & achieve better conversion.
- Activity: Increasing Rapport Skills
- Asking Better Questions to Drive Value for The Customer
- Gently Investigating Likelihood of Status Quo in Decision Making & Techniques to Drive Reasons for Change
- Probing the Decision Making Unit, Criteria & Process
- Dealing with The Competition in Prospect/ Customer Interactions
- Handling Challenging Objections
- Q & A/ Open Sales Clinic- share your current stalled opportunities & sales dilemmas to get practical solutions to re-ignite them.
Delegates will leave the workshop with written working examples they will have developed and practiced during the session. This will lead to enhanced confidence and an appetite to develop higher value sales opportunities in the workplace!