For anyone responsible for, or involved in, the development and training of staff.
Sometimes it’s hard to work out what ‘training’ is needed by identifying what knowledge, skills or behaviours might be missing the standard. This half day session offers practical tools, guidance and advice on how to complete a GAP analysis on the business / team needs and, on the individual’s needs.
- Identify the development need by:
- SWOT Analysis
- Gap analysis
- Linking to the needs of the business and individual (motivation)
- Records and checklists – training Matrix
- Identify the development needs of your team members by completing a SWOT and Gap analysis for them
- Identify how to get the individuals to complete their own SWOT, and Gap analysis
- Link the individual’s development needs to their motivations and the needs of the business (setting learning objectives)
- Prepare a development plan
There are no open course dates available for this course, but to register your interest, please contact us.