This two-day course will offer delegates a highly interactive programme with many activities. Each session will conclude with a SMART action page that is designed to transfer learning into actions and results.
The following units will be covered:
- What is coaching and how is it different from other forms of development
- The ROAR process – a structured approach to any coaching discussion
- Exploratory skills – coaching relies on great questions not giving answers
- The Power of Listening – the key to building trust, respect and impact
- Encourage Action – what is the point of coaching without SMART actions
- Making coaching stick – the importance of effective feedback
There are no open course dates scheduled for this Training.
To register your interest in this course, please contact email@example.com