For people who want to gain some tools and techniques to use when dealing with difficult situations.
The session builds on current skills, helps to identify more common ‘difficult’ behaviours that may occur in the workplace and examines strategies on how to handle the situation to a satisfactory conclusion wherever possible.
- What are ’difficult’ behaviours
- Managing reactions appropriately
- Professional work-based behaviours
- Tools and techniques for managing the situations
- Explore and identify the typical reactions to difficult behaviour
- Develop tips and techniques on handling those behaviours
- Review what is ‘professional behaviour’ (being assertive without aggression)
- Develop a personal ‘kit’ of tools and techniques to use back in the workplace