26 April 2022 - 9:00 – 16:30 (including breaks)
For team leaders, who are new or have never been formally trained in leadership and management skills.
It will help team leaders to identify the different leadership styles that can be used in different circumstances, how to communicate their message effectively and give effective feedback.
- Different leadership styles (choosing the right style)
- Building and maintaining trust
- Effective communication skills
- Giving feedback (good and developmental)
- What does it mean to be a leader / manager?
- What are leadership styles? And how do they differ?
- Why is it important to flex your style?
- How to build / maintain trust with the team – what actions can the leader take?
- Review personal current communication skills and style
- Encourage the team to communicate effectively
- How to give feedback that ‘sticks’ – praise and developmental / improvement feedback
- Practical application plan