Half Day Online Virtual Classroom - 09:00hr - 12:30hr (UK)
Cost: £90 +VAT per person (members) / £150 +VAT per person (non members)
Leading a group of high-performing, motivated professionals can be more challenging if you are running a remote/hybrid team. This type of work eliminates some of the everyday face-to-face conversations and ‘quick chats’ that help most leaders solve minor issues or engage in light-hearted discussions regarding the progress of existing assignments.
This course will offer delegates the opportunity to review leadership behaviours which cultivate feelings of trust and unity and provide a strong foundation for effective collaboration. Delegates will be encouraged to share and subsequently discover practical tools and methods for communicating appropriately and effectively with their remote/hybrid team
- Describe what remote / hybrid team members need and want from their leaders
- Develop ideas to increase motivation for employees in remote / hybrid teams
- Understand how to build trust and team spirit in remote / hybrid working environments
- Plan when, how and how often to communicate (consider the needs of the individual, team, and organisation)
- Identify communication channels and methods to support effective remote / hybrid team working
This course is well suited for existing supervisors, line managers or team leaders as it builds on leadership behaviours and skills already being used effectively. If you manage a team from any type of remote setting, this course will help you become a better leader, fostering your existing skills and developing them for added success in remote leadership/management.
Book now using the form below.