Online - Virtual Classroom Training
Full Day, 09:00 - 16:30
Cost: £180 +VAT per person (members) / £295 +VAT per person (non members)
This one-day course, will aid Line Managers who have performance management responsibilities (evaluating others work) and need to help people achieve their potential (development/improvement of performance).
- By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the link between ‘Effective Performance Management’ & business results.
- Identify what ‘Performance Management’ is and the Manager role
- Setting SMART & Behavioural Objectives and Goals (linked to business performance)
- Explain the business benefits for appraisal meetings and how to create development plans
- Identify how to use a GAP analysis on an individual performance
- Explain how to use a ‘Performance Improvement Plan’
- Understand a tool for giving effective developmental feedback
If you would like to register your interest in this training course, please call Chralotte Paget on 020 8773 5523 or email [email protected]