In order for the business to fully adopt a customer-centred approach, a plan is needed. This course helps you to work through the opportunities for your business and develop a plan to turn them into sales and profit.
If you are looking to adopt marketing principles in your business and need to write a plan to achieve them then this course will provide you with the valuable tools to achieve your goals. Examples of best practice and companies that have achieved a customer focussed approach are discussed throughout the course and delegates share their current situations in order to practically understand the steps needed to achieve their objectives.
Topics covered include:
- The analysis tools used to evaluate your business
- Developing a sustainable competitive advantage
- Setting marketing objectives
- Segmentation, targeting & positioning
- Marketing research
- Writing the marketing plan
- Evaluating the success of your marketing plan