“You’re too expensive!”
“We want to think it over!”
“We’re happy as we are!”
“We feel the other provider has a better understanding of our requirements!”
“I’m too busy!”
It doesn’t matter whether you are in a transactional sales environment or involved in a longer process of micro-steps, it is inevitable that you’ll encounter objections. Nor does it matter whether you are new to sales or a proven performer: your ability to handle and reassure concerns is vital to converting opportunities!
This practical ‘bite-sized’ session is dedicated to handling objections in sales.
You will learn:
- Why buyers resist on price
- How to psychologically maintain control of conversations when objection handling
- How to deal with ‘fob offs’ and to continue the conversation
- Use of a coping mechanism to think of ‘make sense’ responses even when caught off-guard
- Use of a definitive framework to overcome concerns and close
- How to overcome your hardest objection
Q & A
Participants will leave the workshop with working examples they will have developed and practiced during the session