This one-day training course is for line Managers, who wish to develop their leadership skills and understand what makes an effective working team, e.g. manage different personalities, encourage mutual respect and co-operation from all team members.
4 August 2022, 09:00 - 16:30 (incuding breaks)
- Identify and understand the ‘Role of the Modern Manager’
- Identify different leadership styles to use in the workplace (different styles for different situations)
- Understand how to develop and build trust in the workplace
- Identify how effective and strong performing teams develop and form.
- Identifying the team roles in your team and understanding the benefits of identifying the different team roles people take on
- Motivation – What motivates you? What motivates your team members? How do you know?
- Communication with different types of team – the challenges and overcoming the barriers