Two-day Course - 27 & 28 September 2022 (09:00 – 16:00 including breaks)
“The sales person will sell the first machine but it is the service engineer who will sell (or prevent the sale of) the second!”
This is a two-day classroom style course in the ‘Fundamentals of Field Service’. This will provide attendees with valuable soft skills in customer service within an engineering environment, and is a highly interactive programme with many activities.
Each session will conclude with a SMART action page that is designed to transfer learning into actions and results. This course is suitable for new technicians, assemblers or engineers going out on a service call, technicians who could benefit from a refresher.
The following units will be covered:
- The TASK of the modern service professional in a changing world
- Setting the stage for the visit
- Understanding the customer and their expectations
- Building trust and confidence during the visit
- Delivering customer satisfaction
- Creating added value in the “two-minute walk”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: New technicians, assemblers or engineers going out on a service call, technicians who could benefit from a refresher.