4 May 2022, 09:00 - 16:30
For anyone who has the responsibility of interviewing candidates for a new job.
This one day course, focuses on being fair and transparent (including legal requirements based on government guidelines) and getting the best person for the role. It is suitable for anyone; as a refresher, or for those who are new to the recruitment role.
- Understand the importance of getting it right.
- Preparing for Interviews.
- Conducting the Interview – the structure
- Maintain your focus on the interview's primary objectives.
- Practice sessions with feedback
- Make effective decisions about each candidate.
- The true cost of recruitment
- Interview Preparation
- What needs to happen before/during and aſter the interview?
- Structuring the Interview
- Planning questions focusing on testing the identified essential and desirable criteria
- Conduct a practice interview
- Review and evaluate the notes/candidate’s evidence to make an informed employment decision