Online - Virtual Classroom Training
Full Day, 09:00hr - 16:30hr (UK)
Cost: £195 +VAT per person (members) / £295 +VAT per person (non members)
New Dates TBC
If you are responsible for recruiting and selecting new personnel for your team, this course will guide you to make informed decisions and give you the essential interview techniques to get the best out of your selected candidates. This Recruitment & Selection course is suitable for anyone; as a refresher, or for those who are new to a recruitment role.
CV searching, candidate selection and interviewing are integral components of the employee hiring process. These processes allow a hiring manager to assess a candidate's strengths, skills, attitude and experience for an open position.
This one day course, focuses on being fair and transparent (including legal requirements based on government guidelines) and getting the best person for the role available.
- Understand the importance of getting it right.
- Preparing for Interviews.
- Conducting the Interview – the structure
- Maintain your focus on the interview's primary objectives.
- Practice sessions with feedback
- Make effective decisions about each candidate.
- The true cost of recruitment
- Interview Preparation
- What needs to happen before/during and aſter the interview?
- Structuring the Interview
- Planning questions focusing on testing the identified essential and desirable criteria
- Conduct a practice interview
- Review and evaluate the notes/candidate’s evidence to make an informed employment decision