Social media has changed from ‘nice to have’ to a vital business tool...
In order to understand and work with this relatively new medium we need to have a clear plan and strategy. This workshop is designed to give you an understanding of what social media can do for your business and some practical exercises to enable you to commence your planning and social media strategy.
Throughout the workshop you will be able to relate the content to your business and work through a series of exercises to start your plan. A thorough review of the key platforms from LinkedIn to YouTube and Twitter to blog writing. You will have a comprehensive overview of what’s available and how you can use the different platforms to improve your business performance.
Topics covered include:
- The social media landscape
- Social media application and trends
- Assessing the organisations communication needs
- Determining the most appropriate media
- Developing relevant content and reaching the right audience
- Building communities online – the principles of establishing and maintaining an online community
- Developing content that stands out
- Social media engagement and CRM
- Measuring the success of a social media campaign