JULY 26 2022, 09:00 - 16:00 (including breaks)
The most effective sales people learn to qualify opportunities well, look at the Prospect's unique requirements and handle objections and challenges positively. They understand and build their approach around the sales fundamentals.
In order to be effective at selling and enjoy great results it's vital to have a thorough knowledge of the process and how each step increases conversion.
This full-day course is designed to equip delegates with the initial knowledge to start to develop confidence and gain the skills they will need to learn and apply the fundamentals of selling. This course is also suited for delegates who wish to refresh their knowledge of sales fundamentals.
- Planning & Preparation: Ourselves, The Interactions & Calls, Self Managing Productivity.
- How to Stay Resilient: Maintaining a Positive Mindset, Powerful Techniques to Increase Sales! Why self-development is critical to success!
- Understanding Conversion Rates
- What Makes an Effective Salesperson & The Use of Confidence Inspiring Vocabulary.
- Effective Sales Admin & E-Mail Etiquette: Getting responses to enquiries, quotes & proposals
- An overview of Social Selling
- Managing Gatekeeper Expectations
- Navigating to Decision Makers
- Creating Compelling Conversation Starters
- Effective Question Techniques: Open, Probing, Power, Closed, Decision Making.
- Developing Active Listening Skills
- Communicating Value through Features and Benefits
- Closing Skills including closing on next action, setting up appointments
- Why People Object & Objection Handling Skills
- Effective Follow Up - how to ensure productive advancements and minimise radio silence