9:00 - 16:30 (including breaks)
For supervisors, team leaders and managers who want to develop time management skills including delegation. Understand the difference between allocation and delegation. Protecting their own time and helping their team to be time effective
- Time Management – the skills, and tools
- Planning and allocation
- Delegation – motivational for team members and time saving for the leader
- Sharing goals and gaining ownership
- What is time management? Skills and tools to help manage your time
- Saying no effectively for all parties
- Identifying and handling your time stealers
- Understanding a tool that helps to prioritise work
- Planning work to completion and allocating work fairly (and still being motivational)
- What delegation is and what is it not?
- Allocation not delegation
- The skills of delegating effectively - who wants to take on even more work?
- Gaining team ownership to the goals and understandi