This one-day online (virtual) training course will help you gain an understanding of key trade and customs processes to grow your business and ensure you trade compliantly and with confidence.
Following the end of the Transition Period businesses will face changes to the way they export to and import from Europe. To maximise profitability and to trade successfully and compliantly businesses must understand new trade and customs rules.
This course which is delivered with the Institute of Export & International Trade, will focus on the requirements that businesses must now follow when trading goods with Europe, arising from the UK:EU Trade Cooperation Agreement (TCA) and the UK’s Border Operating Model
This course is £195 for PPMA members and £295 for non-members.
- UK:EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA)
- Exporting to the EU
- Importing from the EU
- Rules of origin for duty free trade
- Incoterms for EU trade
- Preparing your business for the future
- Commodity codes
- Trade and customs documentation
- Customs procedures
- Product regulatory compliance
- Summary and wrap up
- Export / import administration
- Sales administration
- This course costs £195 + VAT for members
- £295 + VAT for non-members
- It will be delivered by one of the IOE&IT’s pool of expert trainers
- This course contributes 10 points in the IOE&IT CPD programme
- On completion of your course, you will earn a digital certificate