This one-day online (virtual) training course will guide you through the fundamentals of cross-border VAT in a post-Brexit trading environment.
It will cover your VAT obligations for trade with Northern Ireland, the EU and the rest of the world.
Delivered with the Institute of Export & International Trade, this course is suitable for all GB businesses trading in goods, services and e-commerce.
- Understanding of the basics VAT
- Know how VAT rules apply to cross-border trade
- Learn about VAT rules for trade with NI, EU and rest of world
- Understand the importance of providing proofs of export
- Options for deferring VAT payments