Exhibit at Vision 2021
Hall planning for VISION, taking place on 5-7 October 2021 is well underway. With many exhibitors already confirmed.
To view the latest hall plans, contact Steve Lindsey here.
VISION 2021, update...
- Booth space from €218 per sqm, please click here for the application form or visit the online booking page.
- Apply and secure your space now, with no financial or legal commitment till
30 July 2021.
- Vision is co-located with shows Motek and Parts2Clean, for an overview of the event please click here.
- Hall 8 will host BASLER, IDS, Sony, Framos, Matrox, Matrix, HIK Vision and many other of the big camera players
- Hall 10 will host STEMMER, TKH & Teledyne
- Both Halls will have an 'Industrial VISION Days' presentation/conference stage, although Hall 8 will be the largest forum
For detailed hall plans (incl. exhibitor booths) or if you have any questions, please contact Steve Lindsey here.
Note: For UK and Ireland based companies only
What to expect at Vision 2021
Experience the latest products, technologies and trend themes of machine vision such as embedded vision, hyperspectral imaging and deep learning!
At VISION 2021, you’ll learn all about the innovative possibilities presented by current and upcoming machine-vision technologies. More than 460 world-leading exhibitors will be on hand to unveil the latest systems and components. In no time, you’ll have an overview of key technologies related to Industry 4.0 and automated processes. This top international trade fair will also offer plenty of inspiration in examples of real-world scenarios. Discuss your activities and requirements with the experts and gather ideas for innovative applications.