Electrical Engineer / Electrical Fitter / Maintenance Engineer / Workshop Engineer
· This is a career move.
· As an Electrical Engineer, you can use this role as a stepping stone into a Field Service Engineer or office based Service Management position as we have a great track record of promoting from within.
· If the grind of shifts and weekend work is getting you down, this position offers you an improved quality of life working 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday.
· We share our success with our employees - our profit-based annual bonus rewards the whole team for their hard work and continued success.
· We offer extremely good working conditions and an engineering / maintenance team with a ‘one for all’ mentality.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Electrical Engineer / Electrical Fitter / Maintenance Engineer / Workshop Engineer
This is an INTERNAL Electrical Engineer vacancy, reporting to the Service Manager and working in the workshop at our Milton Keynes site preparing electro-mechanical machinery / capital equipment for installation and commissioning at client sites across the UK.
This high specification equipment will be customised to the specific requirements of our clients from within the food processing / food packaging industry.
As an experienced Electrical Engineer you will take on many duties including:
· Building control panels
· Machine / Capital Equipment preparation
· Modifications and building of machinery
· Pre-delivery checking and testing / Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI)
REQUIREMENTS: Electrical Engineer / Electrical Fitter / Maintenance Engineer
To be considered for this Electrical Engineer role you MUST:
· Have a proven track record as an Electrical Engineer working on industrial manufacturing equipment / capital equipment / industrial machinery
· Be a qualified Electrical Engineer (ONC or above / full technical apprenticeship)
You will be confident in your electrical engineering abilities and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally you will have some exposure to mechanical engineering and industrial capital equipment.
We are a well-established market leading manufacturer of food process and packaging machinery. This is an expansion role to strengthen the team on the back of impressive growth.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Electrical Fitter / Electrical Assembly Engineer / Electrical Tester / Workshop Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Service Engineer / Electrical Technician / Commissioning Engineer / Installation engineer / PCB builder / Electrical Engineer
Wallace Hind Selection, South East Closing date: 8 Dec 2021
- Basic Salary: to £40k + Profit Related Annual Bonus + Excellent Holiday Package + Pension + BUPA