This is a management role where the experience of bringing on and developing new staff and implementing structure will be vital. The role will also come with an element of high-profile key account management. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be tasked with:
· Attracting new Tier 1 retail accounts (supermarkets) to the company
· Managing existing major multiple retail accounts
· Managing both regional and national salespeople, 7 current salespeople (this number is expected to rise)
· Being a product and market expert, the point of contact for the retail side of the business in the UK.
· Helping the UK Managing Director shape the strategy for the retail division in the UK
Full technical support for both pre-sale and project management after order - means you and your reports can concentrate on sales and account management.
REQUIREMENTS: Head of Sales - Retail: Integrated Hardware / Software solutions – Food Industry
·You will ideally have a current and proven track record in a sales management role, specifically managing a team of field-based salespeople and selling into the major Tier 1 food retailers (supermarkets) in the UK within the packaging machinery/catering equipment / retail IT hardware markets
·The company will also consider strong Sales Managers who are managing a UK-based sales team that sell into any retail environment
THE COMPANY: Head of Sales - Retail: Integrated Hardware / Software solutions – Food Industry
A very well-established and market-leading manufacturer of packaging and process machinery systems (including both hardware and software solutions selling to both national and independent food retailers). The company are currently restructuring to continue their impressive growth and their position as the market leader.
Head of Sales
Wallace Hind Selection, National (UK wide) Closing date: 3 Sep 2022
- Basic: £70-80k + OTE: circa £40k + 25 Days Holiday + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare