This is an office-based technical sales support (to clients & the field sales team) & project management role. Working as part of an established internal sales team, this is mainly a reactive role but you will be expected to contribute to developing new business too. Occasional travel (10%) to clients in the UK and for training abroad.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Project Manager: food process and packaging machinery manufacturer
· Managing sales projects from order through to installation
· Writing quotes & sales agreements to include technical specifications & drawings
· Liaison with clients, suppliers & throughout the company particularly with the field sales team
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Project Manager: food process and packaging machinery manufacturer
· You MUST have a current & proven track record of success in either an office based technical sales support role or in a Project Management role
· You MUST have previous experience of working for a packaging &/or food process machinery company supplying the food manufacturing or processing industry
· Ideally but not essentially you will also be a qualified engineer
· If you speak German that would be a bonus but again is not essential
A market-leading manufacturer of packaging & process machinery supplying the food manufacturing & processing industry who have more than doubled their turnover in the last 11 years and are continuing to invest in growth by strengthening their internal sales team. A great company to work for whom I have placed over 30 people with.
Wallace Hind Selection, South East Closing date: 19 May 2021
- Basic Salary : to £55k + Annual Bonus + Profit Share + Pension + BUPA