Service Engineer

Wallace Hind Selection, National (UK wide)
Closing date: 8 Dec 2021
Contract:
Permanent
Salary:
Basic: to £45k + Overtime & Travel Allowance to earn circa £10k + Car / Allowance + Health Insurance
A classic Field Service Engineer role involving installation and commissioning as well as repair and refurbishment of a range of packaging machinery (mainly form fill & seal bag makers) supplied to the food industry.

Home-based spending 60% of your time covering the UK & Ireland with the remaining 40% of time spent travelling and staying away abroad worldwide but mainly for 1 to 2 weeks trips in Europe with weekends at home.

Working for the UK office of a European manufacturer.

PERSON SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer - packaging machinery, form fill and seal, FFS

· You MUST have a proven track record as a Field Service Engineer OR as a Maintenance Engineer working on packaging machinery used in the food industry.
· Any hands on experience working with form fill and seal bag makers would be advantageous but is not essential.
· You WILL be a qualified multi-skilled Engineer ideally 60% mechanical and 40% electrical/electronic engineering.
· You MUST be able and willing to spend 40% of your time working abroad.

THE COMPANY:

A European manufacturer of packaging machinery supplied to the food industry looking to invest in their UK subsidiary due to growth. The company pride themselves on their product training.

Apply for Job