This is an office based Technical Support Engineer role supporting & liaising with the companies service engineering & project management teams internally and with clients.
You will be expected to be able to read and amend CAD drawings using AutoCAD.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Technical Support Engineer - Packaging and Process Machinery
· You MUST have experience as an engineer, ideally as a technical support or maintenance or workshop engineer.
· You MUST be a qualified Electrical &/or Mechanical Engineer ideally having completed an apprenticeship and qualified to ONC level.
· Specific experience of the packaging or process machinery market or of working in the food industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
· You WILL have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A market leading UK sales & service office of a major European manufacturer of packaging & process machinery supplied to the food industry.
A great company to work for and this role has great prospects to develop your career in the future.
I have placed 5 people with them in the last year all due to growth and all are thriving.
Success in this role will lead to promotion to either a Field Service Engineer role or a Project Management role depending on your aptitude and which role you would like to pursue.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Technical Support Engineer
Wallace Hind Selection LLP, South East Closing date: 24 Jun 2021
- Basic Salary : up to £36,000 + Pension + 25 Days Holiday