The world leader in induction cap sealing is looking for an experienced salesperson to manage the UK and Ireland.
Enercon Industries is the global leader for induction heat sealing, working across many industries including food, dairy, chemical, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. The family-owned business, which is over 40 years old, is seeking a Sales Manager with at least 5 years’ sales experience to help continue the company’s growth.
You will be self-starting, good at networking and building relationships with companies large and small.
You will be disciplined with your sales process using a CRM and willing to travel the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland to visit customers, prospects and OEMs.
Occasional overseas travel will also be required for major international trade exhibitions and conferences.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Devising and implementing successful sales strategy to increase market share within the UK and Ireland
· Developing a strong brand presence within the geographic territory
· Gather, validate and consolidate sales forecasts within your territory
· Prepare monthly reports detailing activities and progress against established goals, identify challenges and propose action plans.
· Evaluate competitive activity – and offer recommendations based on observations.
· Work effectively and proactively with inside sales partners and marketing to drive a consistent message in the marketplace
The successfully candidate will ideally have:
· Experience within the packaging or manufacturing industry
· A proven track record of driving and improving sales within a company
· An honest, clear and effective communicator – both verbally and in writing – with people inside and outside the organisation.
To apply, send us your CV with a covering note outlining how you feel you are suitable for the role. The closing date is 15th August 2022.
Salary: £35,000-45,000 with commission package.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
For information about how Enercon treats personal data see www.enerconind.co.uk/privacy. Any personal data from unsuccessful candidates will be deleted at the close of the hiring process.
UK Sales Manager
Enercon Industries Ltd, National (UK wide) Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
- £35,000 - £45,000, plus commission