ACCRAPLY EUROPE LTD.
Northbank Industrial Estate
No matter how your product is packaged – bottles, cans, boxes, flexible packaging and more – Accraply has an industrial labelling machine for you. A Barry-Wehmiller Packaging Systems company, Accraply is a leader in the design, manufacture and support of automated label application systems as well as converting and finishing equipment for the shrink sleeve label and flexible packaging markets. Based in the United States, Canada and Manchester, we have the ability to provide global machinery and local support.
Our trusted brands of labelling machines – Accraply, Harland, Trine and Graham & Sleevit – serve a wide variety of industries, including food and beverage, pharmaceutical, household and consumer goods, health and beauty and more. Our Stanford shrink sleeve converting equipment gives us the ability to confidently guide our customers throughout all aspects of shrink sleeve labelling technology.
- Sales Executive (UK) Shaun Browne
- Sales Executive Gerry Slater
- Director of Sales Majid Akiki
- Service Leader Carlton Moseley
- Managing Director Simon Lunn
- Stand-alone Label Applicators:
- All Accraply stand-alone label applicators (commonly known as head-on-post labellers) are modular, high-performance, self-adhesive label applicators that are portable. They come with plenty of features and options, like conveyor speed following, redundant control, alarm light stacks, IP ratings for wet/dusty environments, ethernet connection and printers for variable print data.
- Harland Labelling Machines:
- Our extensive range of modular, self-adhesive labelling machines enables us to meet individual budget, specifications and expectations. Our labelling technology is applicable to a variety of applications including front and back labelling, top and bottom labelling and wraparound, and suitable for many industries: for example, we provide pharmaceutical labellers and labellers suitable for wet environments. Our range of Harland labellers include well known models such as Sirius, Neptune, Titan and Mercury.
- Graham & Sleevit Shrink Sleeve Applicators:
- Accraply produce a full range of shrink sleeve systems for tamper-evident and full body sleeving. Whether you are looking for a stand-alone applicator, or complete sleeving systems including conveyors and a shrink tunnel, then Accraply has the solution. Systems can be customised to suit the exact requirements of a project, with inspection/reject options and throughputs of up to 650 sleeves per minute.
- Graham & Sleevit Shrink Tunnels:
- Once a sleeve has been applied to a product (for example, a bottle or a can) then heat is applied to shrink the sleeve to its final position. The final quality is a combination of the sleeve application and shrink process. Accraply offers a range of shrink solutions depending on the application, including Hot Air Shrink Tunnels, Radiant Shrink Tunnels and Steam Shrink Tunnels. Every application is unique, and our experts can help support with knowledge, experience and testing at our UK facility.
- We offer a range of peripheral equipment to complement our labelling and sleeving solutions. At the centre of our thinking is customer functionality, ease of use and application flexibility.
- Line Accessories:
- We offer a full range of pitching, transfer, orientation, gating, inspection, conveying, line control, and product handling devices.
- Project Engineering:
- Design and consultancy services for conveying, line layout, line control, efficiency improvements and bespoke design/manufacture.
- We have representatives globally:
- Please contact our UK office for details of your local representative.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Graham Engineering
- Graham Labelling
- Harland Machine Systems
- Turpins Packaging