ACCRAPLY EUROPE LTD
With a long history of supplying self adhesive labelling and shrink sleeving equipment under the Harland, Grahams and Sleevit brands, Accraply Europe LTD is a natural partner for providing your sleeving or labelling solutions, whatever your industry sector and whatever your corporate style. Our experience guarantees you a professional implementation and maximised benefits to your business. With Spares & Service providing full, world-wide after sales support, a total solution from Accraply Europe LTD provides the surety and confidence for all your shrink-sleeving and labelling needs.
- Global Product Line Leader Richard Howlett
- President: Seamus Lafferty
- Sleeving Machinery:
- Graham and Sleevit brands.
- RF Shrink Sleevers:
- Automatic shrink sleeve label applicators that handle round, square, rectangular and irregular shapes as well as promotional and bundle packs at speeds up to 250 ppm.
- A range of high quality applicators for demanding environments primarily designed for the application of tamper bands and product security sleeves.
- Heat Shrink Tunnels:
- Graham and Sleevit brands.
- Radiant and Hot Air Tunnels:
- Modular heat shrink tunnels using hot air and radiant energy for all sleeve-locking, tamper banding, full and part body shrink and preheat applications.
- Steam Shrink Tunnels:
- Modular shrink tunnels for all applications utilising stream energy. Compact and accessible, for both zoned and continuous shrink environments, they can be supplied with full steam quality conditioning systems.
- Self-Adhesive Labellers:
- Harland and Accraply brands.
- Outstanding performance for packaging lines, these label applicator machines can be supplied as a self-contained unit fitted to any Harland automatic linear or rotary labelling system, or as special customised systems.
- Utilising micro-processor control, this label applicator can be interfaced with the most sophisticated primary packaging equipment and/or production line specifications. Important enhancements include product memory capability up to 100, more robust design and larger label reel capacity of 400mm reducing downtime and adding to greater line efficiency.
- Designed to be one of the most versatile and flexible label applicators in the market place, the Harland Proteus' reliability and uncomplicated design make it easy to operate with minimum service and maintenance required.
- ALS 2x Series:
- Ideal for a wide range of labelling applications with speed and precision in a compact design.
Applying labels to the top, side, or bottom of products, they can be integrated with existing packaging equipment, used as stand-alone portable labellers or supplied with custom designed product handling systems from Accraply.
These high-performance labelers offer the flexibility to run many types of self-adhesive labels including thin films, clear films, hang-tabs, Sensormatic/Checkpoint tags, coupons and booklet style labels.
- Line Accessories:
- A full range of pitching, transfer, orientation, gating, inspection, conveying, line control, and product handling devices, powered independently or from the host machine.
- Project Engineering:
- Design and consultancy services for conveying, line layout, line control, efficiency improvements, stainless steel fabrication and bespoke design/manufacture.
- Global Representation:
- Accraply Europe Ltd. Is represented by a worldwide network of established and experienced agents and distributors. Please contact us at our head office or via the www for details.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Graham Engineering
- Graham Labelling
- Turpins Packaging