Accraply are a UK manufacturer of high-quality labelling and sleeving machines, backed by an extensive service and parts support network. We are best known for our Harland brand of self-adhesive labellers, which are designed, built and tested in Salford, Manchester, and our Graham and Sleevit brands of shrink sleeve labelling machines, which are produced at our facility in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex.
Accraply’s solutions serve a broad range of industries, including food and beverage, pharmaceutical, household and consumer goods, health and beauty and more. We supply everything from stand-alone Label Applicators to fully integrated in-line labelling systems and customised solutions.
No matter how your product is packaged – bottles, cans, boxes, flexible packaging and more – Accraply has a labelling solution for you.
- Sales Executive (UK) Shaun Browne
- Sales Executive (UK) Shaun Browne
- Product Line Leader Richard Howlett
- Stand-alone Label Applicators:
- All Accraply stand-alone label applicators (commonly known as head-on-post labellers) are modular, high-performance, self-adhesive label applicators that are portable. They come with plenty of features and options, like conveyor speed following, redundant control, alarm light stacks, IP ratings for wet/dusty environments, ethernet connection and printers for variable print data.
- Harland Labelling Machines:
- Our extensive range of modular, self-adhesive labelling machines enables us to meet individual budget, specifications and expectations. Our labelling technology is applicable to a variety of applications including front and back labelling, top and bottom labelling and wraparound, and suitable for many industries: for example, we provide pharmaceutical labellers and labellers suitable for wet environments. Our range of Harland labellers include well known models such as Sirius, Neptune, Titan and Mercury.
- Graham & Sleevit Shrink Sleeve Applicators:
- Accraply produce a full range of shrink sleeve systems for tamper-evident and full body sleeving. Whether you are looking for a stand-alone applicator, or complete sleeving systems including conveyors and a shrink tunnel, then Accraply has the solution. Systems can be customised to suit the exact requirements of a project, with inspection/reject options and throughputs of up to 650 sleeves per minute.
- Graham & Sleevit Shrink Tunnels:
- Once a sleeve has been applied to a product (for example, a bottle or a can) then heat is applied to shrink the sleeve to its final position. The final quality is a combination of the sleeve application and shrink process. Accraply offers a range of shrink solutions depending on the application, including Hot Air Shrink Tunnels, Radiant Shrink Tunnels and Steam Shrink Tunnels. Every application is unique, and our experts can help support with knowledge, experience and testing at our UK facility.
- We offer a range of peripheral equipment to complement our labelling and sleeving solutions. At the centre of our thinking is customer functionality, ease of use and application flexibility.
- Line Accessories:
- We offer a full range of pitching, transfer, orientation, gating, inspection, conveying, line control, and product handling devices.
- Project Engineering:
- Design and consultancy services for conveying, line layout, line control, efficiency improvements and bespoke design/manufacture.
- We have representatives globally:
- Please contact our UK office for details of your local representative.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Graham Engineering
- Graham Labelling
- Harland Machine Systems
- Turpins Packaging