Acrovision is a leading UK supplier and Systems Integrator of Industrial Barcode Readers, Camera Vision Inspection Systems, Collaborative Robots and Laser Markers. We have a unique offering, able to supply everything from handheld barcode readers to full turn-key vision systems. All supported with a comprehensive package of After-Sales and Maintenance Services. We use industry-leading hardware to produce Automation Solutions for a breadth of different industries. We carry out everything from Consultancy, Site Trials, Installation / Commissioning to Support Services and Training.
- Managing Director: Paul Cunningham
- Technical Manager: Neil Leather
- Sales Director Simon Banks
- Camera Vision Systems: Camera Vision Systems are quality control solutions that can improve efficiency, product quality and yield, package safety and integrity. Available in a wide range of form factors, performance levels, and resolutions to match the exact requirements of each application. Measure, inspect, compare Optical Character Recognition (OCR) or Optical Character Verification (OCV).
- End of Line Packaging and Label Inspection: Validator, an End of Line Label and Packaging Validation system provides In Line Quality Control, 100% Barcode Verification, Print Verification and Pattern inspection for barcodes, serial numbers, sell-by dates and promotion labels. The Validator 300 also checks packaging quality and fill levels. The Validator OMNI is for challenging circular packaging.
- Industrial Barcode Readers: Hand-held and fixed position barcode readers and verifiers for 1D, 2D and DPM barcode reading. Fixed mount can be high speed or more straight forward, with lighting and lens options. Hand-held can be cordless or corded - from entry level to extremely rugged.
- Direct Part Mark Solutions: Complete DPM package involving the marking of the code, verification of the quality of the mark and the ongoing reading of the DPM code.
- Deep Learning Image Analysis Software: Ready-to-use Deep Learning-based software dedicated to industrial image analysis, based on a state-of-the-art set of algorithms in Machine Learning. This results in a powerful, flexible and straightforward solution for countless challenging machine vision applications.
- 3D Laser Profilers: In 3D, if performing a single profile measurement or scanning an entire surface, we can recommend technology that will deliver high accuracy surface feature measurements that go beyond the capabilities of 2D vision technology.
- AUBO Collaborative Robots: A range of cobots or collaborative robots - robots with inherent safety features to allow them to be used with and alongside humans (subject to risk assessment). Simple to configure, quick to install and commission.
- Meca500 - Ultracompact 6-axis robot arm: A 'safe by design' industrial robot more than twice as small as other small industrial robots. Its controller is embedded in its palm size base. Built with precision in mind, repeatability is 0.005mm.
- Robot Pick and Place: A plug and play smart automation solution that guides your robot to pick and place a wide range of products. Supporting the following robotic applications; automatic machine loading, bin picking, de-palletising, conveyor handling.
- Laser Markers: A full range of Laser Markers for every application and material. Products are offered in the three main laser technologies: Fibre, DPSS (diode-pumped solid-state) and CO2 and cover a wide range of applications where there is a need for permanent marking.
- Pick-it 3D Camera: Pick-it 3D is a smart automation product that guides your robot to pick and place. The 3D camera and software detect the exact position of every part.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
Cognex: Industrial Camera Vision Systems and Barcode Readers.
AUBO: Collaborative Robots.
Mecademic: Meca500 ultracompact six-axis robot arm.
Pick-it 3D: 3D robot vision solution.
SICK: Sensor solutions for industrial automation applications.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation