ACTIVE8 ROBOTS LIMITED
Active8 Robots provide robotic and automation solutions for the manufacturing and education sector in the UK. Offering bespoke and turn-key systems.
Our goal is to provide you with the right choice for your business, using in house knowledge and expertise built up over many years.
Our customers both large and small benefit from improved efficiency, productivity and fast ROI payback.
We are probably the third largest re-seller of collaborative robots in the world, outside China and Germany.
- Project Manager Greg Williams
- Sales and Marketing Director: Fernando Freitas
- Managing Director: Antony Lovedale
- Company Secretary: Denise Nash
- OEM Engineering Manager: Silvia Sanchez
- Director, Warehousing: Emily Turner
- ROBOTIC SOLUTIONS: Active8 Robots provide integrated robotic collaborative and industrial automation solutions guaranteeing the best possible ROI and increased productivity. We pride ourselves in working with some of the world's most prestigious companies.
- CHANNEL PARTNER: Active8 Robots is Rethink Robotics' official channel partner for the renowned SAWYER collaborative robot. The Sawyer robot is the latest in smart, collaborative technology enabling low cost, flexible automation for manufacturers. Easy to program with advanced features such as integrated vision and force feedback. Because of Sawyer's small foot print the cobot can work side-by-side with human co-workers. With a 7 degree of freedom arm and an impressive 1260 mm reach Sawyer can manoeuvre into the tightest of spaces which opens up a whole variety of applications.
- OUR TEAM: Our team of innovative designers, engineers and technicians have a wealth of knowledge and expertise and are passionate about their work; creating the best solution for you to ensure a smooth integration into the world of automation.
- INDUSTRY SECTORS: We have expertise in many industry sectors; Food and Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Automotive, Manufacturing and Co-Packing.
- APPLICATIONS: Some of the applications we handle include packing, palletising, pick and place, CNC machining, loading and unloading, metal fabrication, moulding operations, PCB handling, test and inspection.
- SERVICES - AUTOMATION CONSULTANCY: Our highly experienced engineering team can provide expert knowledge and a friendly approach to automation integration, providing step by step guidance through the process of robot selection, safety and deployment. Once you and your team are familiar with the process, we can offer Automation Analysis Reports, Feasibility Studies and Proof of Concepts.
- SERVICES - DIGITAL SURVEYS: Active8 Robots can provide a comprehensive data capture service using the latest 3D laser scanning to carry out point cloud surveys. This allows us to virtually map everything from large scale plants down to very small industrial components. Active8 Robots utilise a range of 3D scanners each with different capabilities, ranges, speed durability and accuracies. When an item or site is scanned, a very accurate 3D data set known as a point cloud is generated. Active8 Robots use all their own scanners rather than hiring scanners as this can add additional costs to a project, this practice is relatively common amongst companies offering 3D scanning. We have the capability and equipment to produce large extensive scans as well as smaller jobs.
- END OF ARM TOOLING: Active8 Robots designs and build high performance robotic end effectors and robot gripper systems for turn-key automated manufacturing systems. We have all the required skills in-house to develop outstanding End Of Arm Tooling (EOAT) for any work cell.
- TRAINING: Active8 Robots offers a wide range of automation focused development courses for every level to up-skill your staff. Whether this is a robot training course to get you up and running with a Rethink Robotics Smart Collaborative Robots (Cobots) or more advanced topics, this will ensure you get the most out of your robot. In addition to the manufacturing focused robot training courses, we offer more academic options ideal for universities and research institutions. So whether you are a researcher looking to use a collaborative robot as a development platform, or an educator using it to inspire and train the next generation of robotics engineers, we can give you the platform specific background to enable your research and teaching goals.
- Vision Systems: We can integrate Machine Vision Systems into any solution where necessary and appropriate. We work with a multitude of Vision Systems providers such as Cognex, Sick, Keyence, Zivid and PickIt 3D, and can integrate any of their vision systems into our automated solutions.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation