Mill Green Road
The Adelphi Group of Companies comprises four established companies with complementary product ranges; Adelphi Masterfil, Adelphi Manufacturing, Pharma Hygiene Products Ltd and Adelphi Healthcare Packaging.
Adelphi Manufacturing’s machinery is loved by customers in the Pharmaceutical, Research & Laboratory, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Food & Beverage, E-Liquid & CBD Oil, Veterinary, and Household Products industries, amongst others.
With a long history, our customer base includes many multinational household names, hospital trusts, and small independent companies, all of whom rely on us to supply only the best products. Our experience, gained since our formation in 1947, is available to help you obtain exactly what you need to meet your requirements.
Sustainability is at the heart of the Adelphi Group ethos, as it is for many of our customers. We have won two Sustainability awards in the past year for our modern, purpose-built eco-friendly production facility, The Friary.
- Chairman: Stephen Holroyd
- Managing Director: Chris Wilson
- Sales Director: Dean Willis
- Technical Director: Jeremy Hart
- Internal Sales Manager: Samantha Oliver
- Liquid Filling Machines:
- Filling, closing/sealing and inspection equipment for bottles, vials, ampoules, syringes, tubes and more. From semi to fully automated solutions; containers from 3ml volume upwards.
• Reduce product waste and increase profitability; exceptional filling accuracy of up to ± 0.25% significantly improves your ROI.
• Time efficient, fast filling; an average of 20 - 40 containers per minute; choose the ideal filling speed to best suit your product.
• Space-efficient, small footprint machines, many of which conveniently fit on a small table. Filling an equal number of containers manually would take up to 3 colleagues, which makes the same production space up to 2/3 less profitable!
• Exceptionally hygienic; 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel wetted parts adhere to FDA regulations, to guarantee international pharma-quality compliance for your business.
• Increase production; semi to fully automatic, for a fraction of the cost; the Response Benchtop Filler can be incorporated into Adelphi’s Response Monobloc Filler and Capper, or up to four Benchtop Fillers can be incorporated into the fully automated Response Automation line – this means that the initial investment is never obsolete.
- Vial Processing:
- • Cost-effective semi and fully automatic solutions for efficient washing, filling, crimping, de-capping and inspecting vials, in laboratory or small batch production environments.
• Ready to increase to full scale vial processing production solutions? Adelphi Manufacturing have been the sole UK agent for ROTA since 1976.
- Ampoule Processing:
- • Professional quality solutions for opening, filling, sealing and inspecting – up to 600 ampoules per hour.
• Ready to increase to full scale ampoule processing production solutions? Adelphi Manufacturing have been the sole UK agent for ROTA since 1976.
- Tube Processing:
- • Robust and durable filling and sealing solutions for metal, plastic and laminate tubes.
• Coding functionality is supplied as standard on sealing units, for batch marking.
• Reliable, repeatable finishing reduces rejected object re-handling.
• All working parts are fully guarded, for improved operator safety and comfort.
- Liquid Inspection:
- • Designed for use in pharmaceutical and laboratory environments, the Apollo range of Liquid Viewers provide a simple method for the detection of visible particles in ampoules, vials, and bottles. EU & US pharmacopoeia compliant.
- Adelphi has representation all over the world, please contact us for the details of your local agent or distributor.
Companies represented in the UK
- Rota Verpackungstechnik, Germany:
- Aseptic filling, labelling, washing and inspection machines for ampoules, vial and syringes. Adelphi has been the sole representative of ROTA in the UK since 1976.
- TGM Tecnomachines srl, Italy:
- Machines for filling and closing collapsible plastic or aluminium tubes and cartoning. Adelphi has been the sole representative of TGM in the UK since 1995.
- Torpac Inc, USA:
- Equipment to enable the fast and consistent filling of capsules in a laboratory or small scale production environment.
- Coldstream Engineering