The Adelphi Group of Companies comprises four established companies with complementary product ranges; Adelphi Masterfil, Adelphi Manufacturing, Pharma Hygiene Products Ltd and Adelphi Healthcare Packaging.
Adelphi Manufacturing’s machinery is loved by customers in the Pharmaceutical, Research & Laboratory, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Food & Beverage, E-Liquid & CBD Oil, Veterinary, and Household Products industries, amongst others.
With a long history, our customer base includes many multinational household names, hospital trusts, and small independent companies, all of whom rely on us to supply only the best products. Our experience, gained since our formation in 1947, is available to help you obtain exactly what you need to meet your requirements.
Sustainability is at the heart of the Adelphi Group ethos, as it is for many of our customers. We have won two Sustainability awards in the past year for our modern, purpose-built eco-friendly production facility, The Friary.
- Chairman: Stephen Holroyd
- Managing Director: Chris Wilson
- Sales Director: Dean Willis
- Technical Director: Jeremy Hart
- Internal Sales Manager: Samantha Oliver
- Liquid Filling Machines:
- Automatic, semi-automatic and benchtop liquid filling machines. Volumetric, flowmeter, or weigh filling options.
- Capping Machines:
- Automatic, semi-automatic and benchtop capping machines for screw, ROPP and press-on caps.
- Tube Processing Machines:
- A range of equipment designed to enable the efficient filling and closing of aluminium, plastic and laminate tubes, in small batch production or laboratory environments.
- Ampoule & Vial Processing Machines:
- Automatic, semi-automatic and benchtop machinery for the filling, capping, washing and sterilising of ampoules and vials, perfect for small batch production or laboratory environments.
- Mixers & Agitators:
- High shear and propeller mixers, agitators, in-line mixers and mobile stands.
- Liquid Inspection Equipment:
- Our Apollo range of liquid inspection units detect visible particulate matter in transparent liquids. The range includes the Apollo II which conforms to European Pharmacopoeia Specification 2.9.20, and the High Intensity specification unit, ideal for coloured glass containers.
- Pharmaceutical Dispensing Equipment:
- Including bottle washers, capsule filling, tablet and capsule counters, vial capping and decapping, suppository moulds, ampoule opening and closing machines.
- Stainless Steel Process Equipment
- High quality stainless steel process equipment, ranging from buckets, beakers and utensils, to bespoke mixing solutions.
- Adelphi has representation all over the world, please contact us for the details of your local agent or distributor.
Companies represented in the UK
- Rota Verpackungstechnik, Germany:
- Aseptic filling, labelling, washing and inspection machines for ampoules, vial and syringes. Adelphi has been the sole representative of ROTA in the UK since 1976.
- TGM Tecnomachines srl, Italy:
- Machines for filling and closing collapsible plastic or aluminium tubes and cartoning. Adelphi has been the sole representative of TGM in the UK since 1995.
- Torpac Inc, USA:
- Equipment to enable the fast and consistent filling of capsules in a laboratory or small scale production environment.
- Coldstream Engineering