Mill Green Road
The Adelphi Group of Companies comprises four established companies with complementary product ranges; Adelphi Masterfil, Adelphi Manufacturing, Pharma Hygiene Products Ltd and Adelphi Healthcare Packaging.
Masterfil was acquired by the Adelphi Group of Companies in 2007, and was reincorporated as Adelphi Masterfil. We have the know-how to help you select the right filling and capping machines for your application, and the flexibility to customise our products to suit your individual process specifications if required.
Masterfil and Mastercap machinery is loved by customers in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Agrochemical and Lube Oil industries, amongst others.
Sustainability is at the heart of the Adelphi Group ethos, as it is for many of our customers. We have won two Sustainability awards in the past year for our modern, purpose-built eco-friendly production facility, The Friary.
- Chairman: Stephen Holroyd
- Managing Director: Chris Wilson
- Commercial Director: Catharine King
- Director: Francisco Neto
- Associate Director (Internal Sales): Samantha Oliver
- Northern Sales Manager: Andy Clark
- Liquid Filling Machines:
- From standalone semi-automatic machines to fully automated turnkey production lines; liquid filling and capping solutions, up to 1,000L. Superior build quality, long service-life, greater ROI.
• Increase productivity and maximise your return on investment, filling up to 45 containers/min on 5L, or 20,000 container per 8 hr shift – equivalent to 100 IBCs.
• Quick-release nozzles for tool-less changeovers in seconds, between different containers and products.
• Semi or fully automatic solutions, including for filling drums and IBC’s; choose from volumetric, ﬂowmeter, or weigh ﬁlling options to best suit your product characteristics.
• High precision, exceptional filling accuracy of ± 0.2% on the standard model, or up to +/-0.1% on the Servo version, significantly improves your ROI.
• ‘No container, No fill’ sensors on automated machines reduce container and product waste.
• Optimum hygienic construction: Optional recessed cylinders for complete piston wash-around; Complete integral drip trough for contained spillages; Clean-in-place functionality.
• 316L stainless steel wetted parts offer exceptional chemical resistance and compliance with regulatory specifications.
• Market-specific features to precisely meet your requirements, including temperature compensation for auto volume adjustment.
- Capping Machines:
- • The Mastercap Indexing Cappers is a proven concept – 40 years in the marketplace.
• Up to 60 caps per minute; perfect for capping containers up to 25L.
• No container, no cap and queue sensing, to reduce waste and increase throughput.
• Cost-effective and fast single tool changeover; switch between different products and caps in minutes.
• Ideal for Screw caps, Press on caps, Tamper proof caps, Sports caps, Aerosol overcaps, Angled neck containers and Inserts.
• A wide range of adjustable application torques, including high torque capability.
• Different cap feed options to suit different requirements: choose from Bulk Hopper Elevator, Disc Feeder or Vibratory Bowl Feeder.
- Drum Decanting Machines:
- • Fast decanting, using high viscosity variable speed progressive cavity pumps.
• 4” I/D hose option between nozzle and pump, to optimise pump performance.
• Decanting pump speed feedback loop, to maximise product flow rate.
• Suitable for decanting high viscosity additives, typically up to 23,000 cst.
• Can be configured to decant from either single drums and/or IBC’s.
• Maximise retrieval, for greater ROI: Drum tilting station and spray cleaning rinse cycle, to optimise additive recovery; Pipework can be air purged, to minimise expensive additive loss; Nozzle wiper and flying drip tray, to improve the amount of retrieval.
• Manifold inlet option to decant from multiple additives sources.
- Turnkey Packaging Lines:
- Increasingly we are providing complete packaging lines for our customers, to save them the burden of dealing with multiple suppliers. Dealing with Adelphi Masterfil as just one single experienced supplier is of huge benefit to our customers, and from our perspective we prefer to be responsible for the whole project and not reliant on others wherever possible.
- Adelphi has representation all over the world, please contact us for the details of your local agent or distributor.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation