The Adelphi Group of Companies comprises four established companies with complementary product ranges; Adelphi Masterfil, Adelphi Manufacturing, Pharma Hygiene Products Ltd and Adelphi Healthcare Packaging.
Masterfil was acquired by the Adelphi Group of Companies in 2007, and was reincorporated as Adelphi Masterfil. We have the know-how to help you select the right filling and capping machines for your application, and the flexibility to customise our products to suit your individual process specifications if required.
Masterfil and Mastercap machinery is loved by customers in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Agrochemical and Lube Oil industries, amongst others.
Sustainability is at the heart of the Adelphi Group ethos, as it is for many of our customers. We have won two Sustainability awards in the past year for our modern, purpose-built eco-friendly production facility, The Friary.
- Chairman: Stephen Holroyd
- Managing Director: Chris Wilson
- Commercial Director: Catharine King
- Director: Francisco Neto
- Associate Director (Internal Sales): Samantha Oliver
- Northern Sales Manager: Andy Clark
- Liquid Filling Machines:
- Automatic, semi-automatic and benchtop filling machines. Volumetric, flowmeter, or weigh filling options.
- Capping Machines:
- Automatic, semi-automatic and benchtop capping machines for screw, ROPP and press-on caps.
- Drum Filling / Decanting Machines:
- Standard and purpose-built drum, IBC and large volume container processing systems for all liquids.
- Turnkey Packaging Lines:
- Using a combination of our own in-house designs, and outsourced equipment, we are able to supply complete packaging solutions, including bottle washers, labellers and more.
- Adelphi has representation all over the world, please contact us for the details of your local agent or distributor.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation