Westcott Venture Park
Adept Automation provides manufacturing automation, robotics, vision system and special purpose machinery solutions to industries including automotive, aerospace, defence, medical, pharmaceutical, food and consumer products industries.
From intelligent component handling and assembly to hazardous material handling, Adept can design and build solutions to automate manufacturing and production processes, reduce cost and reduce re-work.
Adept are a National Instruments Silver Alliance Partner and a Beckhoff Systems integrator, and have strategic partnerships with Omron Automation, Hiwin Mikrosystem and Automata.
Adept is a division of the i3 Group which provides end-to-end hardware and software design, manufacture and test solutions for the manufacturing industry.
- Component Handling:
- A comprehensive range of general automation equipment such as vibratory bowl feeders, linear feeders, elevators, conveyors and storage hoppers, which can all be customised for your specific requirements. We offer a full rebuild and refurbish solution on all ranges of vibratory parts feeder equipment, including for non-Adept Automation products.
- Robotic Handling:
- 6-Axis, SCARA and Cartesian (X/Y/Z) robots (including high speed Delta/Quattro), cobots and low-cost/small-footprint robots. We have partnerships with Omron Automation for the provision, integration and support of their comprehensive cobot range, and with Automata in relation to the EVA robot.
- Assembly and Vision Systems:
- Custom automated assembly and inspection systems, vision systems, including optical glass rotary tables for 360 degree inspection. All our systems are designed and built in-house at our Westcott, Aylesbury facility, where we also offer a comprehensive support and spares capability.
- AC servo motors and drives:
- Through our partnership with Hiwin Mikrosystem, we supply and support a range of cost-effective AC servo motors (50W to 1kW) and compact drives (up to 4kW).
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation