ADVANCE AUTOMATED SYSTEMS LTD
Advance Automated Systems Ltd design, manufacture and install a full range of conveyors and automated conveyor systems to suit a wide variety of industries and applications all across the UK. Advance has built a reputation for supplying excellent equipment at extremely competitive prices and can count some of the UK's top companies among its customer base.
- Sales: Bryn Roberts
- Manufacturing: Zak Jeavons
- Engineering Manager Tim Johnston
- Marketing Manager Shaun Graham
- SmartLine Tote Conveyor:
- The Advance SmartLine Tote and Carton Conveyor is an innovative zero-line pressure system which is flexible, modular and efficient to run. It is based on 24v DC drives with options of round and V belt drives to drive individual zones and provides cost-effective accumulation and control of cartons/totes for many end of line warehousing systems.
- Belt conveyors:
- Manufactured from aluminium, mild steel or stainless steel driven using Interroll drum drives or shaft mounted geared motors. Ideal for a wide variety of applications and industries.
- SmartLine Pallet Conveyor:
- The Advance SmartLine(TM) Pallet Conveyor system is modular handling equipment for palletised product with capacities ranging from empty pallets to several thousand kilos. The system can be used with individually driven pallet modules allowing for the accumulation of pallets on the system or a single drive system where transportation without accumulation is required.
- Food grade stainless conveyors:
- A full range of stainless steel conveyors suitable for use in the food or pharmaceutical industries manufactured from 304 or 316 stainless steel. A full range of belting, drive and electrical control options are available with these conveyors.
- Bespoke conveyor solutions:
- Advance can offer a full design service to provide a solution to any materials handling problem. A full service from concept and design right through to delivery and installation.
- Robotics and Automation:
- Advance offer complete automation solutions utilising the latest robotic technology from the World's leading manufacturers. We can deliver innovative robotic and automation solutions to the automotive, manufacturing, logistics and food industries.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation