ADVANCED ENGINEERING (MIDDLETON) LTD
With in excess of 40 years experience AE Mixers is established as a leader in the design and manufacture of mixing equipment for fluid processing applications in the Food, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Paint and Eco fuels industries.
Our range of mixers include single stage and three stage inline, top entry batch, sealed bearing and bottom entry high shear rotor stator mixers, batch processing machines and fluid mixers/agitators.
Manufactured at our factory in the UK, these mixers are designed to meet specific customer requirements and are available with a selection of precision interchangeable mixing heads to perform essential processes including, homogenisation, emulsification, blending, dispersion, solids suspension, solubilisation and particle size reduction.
Mixers can be supplied as individual units or integrated with skid mounted process vessels, lifting frames, platforms and control panels.
With off the shelf spares, machine repairs, process advice, training and on site service, AE Mixers strives to offer dedicated support second to non throughout the operational life of the product.
- ManagingDirector: Andrew W Hudson
- Technical Sales Manager: Alan Berry
- Technical/Production Manager: David Bowditch
- Financial Manager: Julia Dalton
- Inline High Shear Mixer: Single stage high shear mixers available with a selection of precision machined mixing heads to perform essential processes including homogenisation, emulsification, blending, dispersion, solids suspension and particle size reduction.
- Bottom Entry High Shear Mixer: Bottom entry vessel mounted high shear mixer for batch processing. Large selection of cutting and mixing heads for particulate reduction, emulsions and dispersions.
- Top Entry High Shear Immersion Mixer: Versatile high shear top entry mixer for vessel or stand mounting. Available with single and double high shear heads which can be fitted with different screens.
- 3 Stage High Shear Mixer: 3 stage high shear for processing ultra fine emulsions, dispersions and particulate products.
- Sealed Bearing Mixer: High shear top entry mixer for vessel or stand mounting.Available with single and double high shear heads. Drive shaft is enclosed within a support tube for additional safety.
- AdPro: Vacuum processing batch unit with recirculating high shear inline mixer for processes including homogenisation, emulsification, blending, dispersion, solids suspension and particle size reduction.
- Fluid Mixers: Top, bottom and side entry mixers and agitators individually designed to suit the vessel application.
- Powder blending unit: Inline Powder / Liquid blending unit with induction unit.
- Dispersion Mixer: Top and bottom high speed, medium shear mixer for the dispersion of liquids and powders.
Apoorva Valves: Noida, India +91 120 4313340
Sunpac: Gyeonggi-do South Korea +82 31 4795840
Fazenda & Silva: Vale De Cambra, Portugal +351 256 405056
Arcon Ltd: Russia, Eastern Europe +44 20 7225 1411
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
AE Mixers Ltd