ADVANCED LABELLING SYSTEMS LTD (ALS)
Advanced Labelling Systems Ltd (ALS) is a UK manufacturer and supplier of industrial labelling machines.
ALS supply a wide range of semi-automatic label dispensers, automatic label applicators, linerless label applicators and print and apply labelling machines.
We also provide thermal transfer label printers, print engines, labelling software, product handling, RFID, barcode scanning and verification.
ALS supply custom built solutions for wrap-around, tube, syringe and security tag labelling applications plus bespoke intelligent labelling systems.
ALS offer a complete after-sales service provided by our own field-based engineers and a unique, fully comprehensive 2-Year on-site warranty.
- Managing Director: Phil Donaldson
- Production Director: Ian Turner
- Label Print and Apply Labelling Machines (UK): A range of products, outer box and pallet label print and apply systems for use with self-adhesive labels.
- Fully Automatic Labelling Machines (UK): A wide range of fully automatic, main line labelling machines of modular design for use in off-line and in-line labelling applications.
- ALS T-Series Tube Labeller (UK): For collapsible aluminium, plastic and laminate tubes. Front, back or wraparound.
- ALS 600 (UK): For labelling containers - front, back and wrap-around.
- Semi-Automatic Labelling Machines (UK): A range of label application systems for short run and quick changeover applications.
- Label Dispensers (UK): A range of label dispensers for use where labels are to be applied manually.
- Label Printers: A wide range of high quality, heavy duty thermal transfer and direct thermal label printers with bar code, graphics and alpha-numeric capabilities.
- Self-Adhesive Labels (UK): A wide range of quality plain and printed self-adhesive labels including tamper evident and materials for security applications e.g. 'void' adhesive, ultra violet detection, holographic.
- Ribbons and Foils (UK): A range of printer ribbons and foils in a wide range of colours and sizes.
- RFID: Printers and print and apply enabled systems.
- EAS (UK): Security tagging applicators.
- Linerless Labelling: Linerless label application equipment.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
Novexx Solutions, Germany: Label applicators, print and apply labelling machines, desktop printers, print engines.
Label-Aire, USA: Label application and print and apply labelling machinery.
Zebra, UK: Print engines, desktop printers and label applicators.