ADVANCED LABELLING SYSTEMS LTD (ALS)
Advanced Labelling Systems Ltd (ALS) is a UK manufacturer and supplier of industrial labelling machines. ALS supply a wide range of semi-automatic label dispensers, automatic label applicators and print & apply labelling machines.
We also provide thermal transfer label printers, print engines, coders, ink jet, labelling software, PLC's, conveyors, product handling, RFID, barcode scanning and verification equipment.
ALS supply labelling machines for all types of containers, including; bottles, jars, flexible pouches, food trays, outer-cases and pallets. From entry-level to high-speed and to suit all budgets.
Standard machines include wrap-around, front & back, top & base, C-wrap, 3-roller and tamper-evident / security labelling applications. Custom requirements are welcome. All designed, built and supported in the UK.
ALS provide a complete after-sales service provided by our own national field-based engineers and a fully comprehensive 2-Year, on-site parts & labour warranty.
- Managing Director: Phil Donaldson
- Director & General Manager: Ian Turner
- Label Print and Apply Labelling Machines (UK):
- A range of products, outer box and pallet label print and apply systems for use with self-adhesive labels.
- Fully Automatic Labelling Machines (UK):
- A wide range of fully automatic, main line labelling machines of modular design for use in off-line and in-line labelling applications.
- ALS T-Series Tube Labeller (UK):
- For collapsible aluminium, plastic and laminate tubes. Front, back or wraparound.
- ALS 600 (UK):
- For labelling containers - front, back and wrap-around.
- Semi-Automatic Labelling Machines (UK):
- A range of label application systems for short run and quick changeover applications.
- Label Dispensers (UK):
- A range of label dispensers for use where labels are to be applied manually.
- Label Printers:
- A wide range of high quality, heavy duty thermal transfer and direct thermal label printers with bar code, graphics and alpha-numeric capabilities. Agents for ALS, Avery Dennison, Novexx, Zebra
- Self-Adhesive Labels (UK):
- ALS manufacture their own range of plain, coloured and custom-printed self-adhesive labels in a choice of paper, PE, PP or clear and including tamper-evident materials for security applications e.g. "void" adhesive, block-out adhesive. Labels suitable for over-printing using direct thermal, thermal transfer or inkjet.
- Thermal Transfer Ribbons (UK):
- A range of thermal transfer printer ribbons in a wide range of colours and sizes for all popular makes, including; ALS, Avery Dennison, Novexx, ICE Clearmark, Markem, Sato and Zebra.
- Printers and print & apply RFID-enabled systems.
- EAS (UK):
- Security tagging applicators to apply AM (eg sensormatic) or RF (eg checkpoint) compatible EAS labels.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- Novexx Solutions GmbH, Germany:
- Label applicators, print and apply labelling machines, desktop printers, print engines.
- Zebra, UK:
- Print engines, desktop printers and label applicators. Labels and ribbons.
- Labelling software for stand-alone use or integration with your MRP/ERP system