AGR AUTOMATION LTD
Elliot Industrial Estate
AGR Automation is one of Europe's premier designers and manufacturers of special purpose and modular automated assembly and packaging machinery for medical and precision products.
A privately owned independent company, primarily working with small plastic parts, AGR has built a global relationship primarily in the medical device and consumer product markets.
ISO 9001-2015 accreditation is held along with experience in GAMP and FDA validation and documentation requirements.
AGR services its UK clients from its centre of excellence on the east coast of Scotland and from its facilites in Ballymena, Northern Ireland and Aylesbury, England.
- General Manager Craig Dickson
- Design Manager: Ronnie McGill
- General Manager: Craig Dickson
- Finance Manager: Brian Monaghan
- Automated Assembly Solutions:
- Medical Device's and Test Kits
- Smartpod (TM) (UK):
- A modular platform for assembly, test and packaging operations. Utilises a linear magnetic drive system with pallets capable of independent operation. Pallets can also be controlled simultaneously in indexing mode. Smartpod (TM) has a modular software control system that can control the fullest range possible of topside tooling options.
- Bespoke High Speed Assembly, Inspection & Test Systems (UK):
- AGR supplies turnkey automated assembly systems and specialises in the assembly of precision plastic components. Systems are built using the Smartpod (TM) platform, rotary or linear cam index chassis and conveyor systems.
- Autoplace (TM):
- Designed and manufactured originally for use in its special purpose systems. AGR has a full range of cammed pick and place mechanisms driven by servo motors or inverters, single cycle or with positional encoders.
- Needle Set Assembly:
- Handling all gauges and lengths of metal cannula loading into hubs, adhesive application, flow test, visual inspection and packaging at rates up to 1200ppm.
- Robotic Assembly, Inspection and Test Cells:
- AGR is an integrator of robotic systems which are supplied for a wide variety of assembly inspection and test operations. Applications undertaken include: assembly of print cartridges, packaging of disposable razors and syringes flow test and vision test.
- Parts Handling Solutions:
- Autovibe (TM):
- AGR's technology for vibratory drive and control is at the heart of all its vibratory feed systems. It is also available as an upgrade package for all vibratory systems supplied by Arthur G Russell prior to 2000.
Comprising a range of different sized vibratory blocks and digital controller which keep the vibratory feed systems constantly in tune, optimising output, reliability and significantly reducing noise levels associated with other vibratory equipment.
- Vibratory Bowl Feeders:
- A range of bowl tops in cast aluminium, stainless steel and plastic is available, with a wide range of coating and tooling options to maximise the efficiency of the system. AGR specialises in high speed applications 100-500 parts per minute.
- Vibratory Tracks and Multi Lane Feeders:
- Also using the Autovibe technology, components can be transferred in a linear direction on single lane tracks or high volume multi-lane systems with up to 50 parallel lanes.
- Rotafeed (TM) Centrifugal Feeders:
- This award winning centrifugal feed system is able to feed a wide range of components at constant high output. For example a 5ml syringe barrel can be fed at 750ppm.
- Cannula Feed System and Assembly Systems:
- Handling and feeding metal cannula into plastic hubs and other medical devices at rates up to 1000ppm.
- Packaging, Feed and Load Systems:
- Combining various parts handling technologies to feed and load, systems can be designed and built to optimise the efficiency of proprietary packaging machinery such as blister packaging machines.
- Continental Europe and the USA:
- Contact AGR direct for your closest sales office.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation