ALTECH UK LABELLING TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Unit 2220, Central Park
Bridgend Industrial Estate
ALTech UK is the British subsidiary of ALTech – 'Advanced Labelling Technologies'; a world-leading manufacturer of high-quality self-adhesive labelling machinery.
As dedicated specialists and one of the largest manufacturers of labelling systems, we have a highly evolved, proven machine range, capable of solving even the most challenging labelling requirements, with tailored solutions for all sectors of industry from food to pharmaceutical.
We invest heavily in the design and development of our machines, with a modular construction and scale production allowing us to ensure the quality, features and component finish of our machines is always at the very top of the market.
One of three subsidiaries; the others being ALTech LA (Latin America) and ALTech US (USA), our parent company and main factory is based on the outskirts of Milan, Italy, and is represented in most regions of the world by a network of more than 90 dealers.
Our UK head office and manufacturing facility is based in Bridgend, South Wales. Here, with a full range of demonstration and customer in-build machines, visiting customers can view an incredibly wide range of solutions in a single location to understand what will best fit their needs.
- Area Sales Manager - East Midlands/North East Alan Wright
- Area Sales Manager - West Mids/North West Nick Fairclough
- Director / Area Sales Manager - South West: Rory Horton-Smith
- ALstep economical label applicator:
- ALstep is a compact sized and low cost industrial label applicator for self-adhesive labels, designed to be easily integrated into existing packaging lines.
- ALritma high performance label applicator:
- The touch screen controlled ALritma is a high-performance label applicator designed to accommodate even the most demanding labelling requirements.
- ALritma X ultra high performance label applicator:
- ALritma X is an ultra high-performance label applicator, which includes options to increase its range & performance over the standard ALritma.
- ALcode print & apply labelling machine:
- ALcode is a highly robust, industrial one-to-one real-time print and apply labelling system, for more challenging 'on-demand' printing requirements
- ALbelt belt conveyor based labelling system:
- ALbelt labelling systems combine one or more labelling heads with an integrated conveyor handling system. A comprehensive range of standard configurations exist, including top, bottom, side and wraparound labelling as well as C-wrap and vacuum belt solutions.
- ALline high precision production line linear labelling:
- High-performance in-line labelling systems for wraparound, front-back and special horizontal roller or in-phase labelling applications. ALline machines are typified by their solid base design and modular handling elements, making them particularly robust and intuitive to use.
- ALpharma pharmaceutical vial and carton labelling machines:
- ALpharma systems have been specifically designed for pharmaceutical products, with particularly advanced features designed to fully comply with the strict rules & regulations of the pharmaceutical industry. We also offer validation services.
- ALcode P multi face pallet labelling print/apply machine:
- Our wide range of industrial pallet labelling machine solutions includes ALcode P, a turnkey multi-face semi-robotic pallet labelling machine for two faces SSCC A5 barcode label application with only one pallet stop.
- ALcheck label and packaging checking system (UK):
- ALcheck is a powerful touch screen controlled checking system operating both barcode and vision camera devices to help prevent costly labelling and packaging errors.
- ALpeel label dispensers:
- A range of peel and present label dispensers for semi-automatic labelling requirements.
- Feeding systems (UK):
- ALTech manufacture a wide range of feed and labelling solution for offline labelling and coding applications, including our ALfeeder friction feeder and pick and place solutions for flat bags and sacks.
- ALware - software integration solutions:
- ALware is our bundle of middleware software solutions for the seamless integration of our print and apply systems in to your production workflows.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- SATO 'Premier Partner' approved direct VAR.
- Toshiba TEC:
- Approved direct agents of Toshiba TEC UK. Dedicated on-line store for Toshiba TEC products - www.toshibatecstore.co.uk
- Armor are the worlds biggest manufacturer of quality thermal transfer ribbons.
- Zebra ZASP:
- ZASP accredited Zebra supplier/service partner.
- We represent HSA Denmark for thermal inkjet (TIJ) coding solutions.
- AL step
- AL ritma
- AL code
- AL line