ALTECH UK LABELLING TECHNOLOGIES LTD
ALTech UK is the English subsidiary of ALTech - Advanced Labelling Technologies, a world leading manufacturer of high-quality self-adhesive labelling machinery.
We are dedicated specialists with a product range that encompasses virtually every area of automatic product labelling and identification, with a reputation for reliable, user-friendly and technologically advanced labelling solutions.
Our machine range includes budget label applicators, high-performance label applicators, real time print and apply label applicators as well as both standalone and inline integrated conveyor handling labelling systems.
With both large scale and smaller scale manufacturing facilities via our parent company in Italy and here in the UK at our head office near Cardiff, we are a professional company that can tailor our services to meets the needs of virtually any potential project no matter how big or small.
- Director / Area Sales Manager - South West: Rory Horton-Smith
- Area Sales Manager - South East: Bob Strutton
- Sales Representative: Alan Wright
- Area Sales Manager - West Mids / North West: Nick Fairclough
- ALstep economical label applicator: ALstep is a compact sized and low cost industrial label applicator for self-adhesive labels, designed to be easily integrated into existing packaging lines.
- ALritma high performance label applicator: The touch screen controlled ALritma is a high performance label applicator designed to accommodate even the most demanding labelling requirements.
- ALritma X ultra high performance label applicator: ALritma X is an ultra high performance label applicator, which includes options to increase its range & performance over the standard ALritma, allowing application speeds of up to
- ALcode print & apply labelling machine: Designed to automatically print & apply self-adhesive labels in real time 'one to one' (last label printed is the label applied), the Alcode is fast, efficient & reliable.
- ALbelt belt conveyor based labelling system: ALbelt labelling systems combine one or more labelling heads with an integrated conveyor handling system. A comprehensive range of standard configurations exist, including top, bottom, side and wraparound labelling as well as C-wrap and vacuum belt solutions.
- ALline high precision production line linear labelling: High performance in-line labelling systems for wraparound, front-back and special horizontal roller or in-phase labelling applications. ALline machines are typified by their solid base design and modular handling elements, making them particularly robust and intuitive to use.
- ALpharma pharmaceutical vial and carton labelling machines: ALpharma systems have been specifically designed for pharmaceutical products, with particularly advanced features designed to fully comply with the strict rules & regulations of the pharmaceutical industry.
- ALcode P multi face pallet labelling print/apply machine: Our wide range of industrial pallet labelling machine solutions includes ALcode P, a turnkey multi-face semi-robotic pallet labelling machine for two faces SSCC A5 barcode label application with only one pallet stop.
- ALcheck label and packaging checking system (UK): ALcheck is a powerful touch screen controlled checking system operating both barcode and vision camera devices to help prevent costly labelling and packaging errors.
- ALpeel label dispensers: A range of peel and present label dispensers for semi automatic labelling requirements.
- Feeding systems (UK): ALTech manufacture a wide range of feed and labelling solution for offline labelling and coding applications, including our ALfeeder friction feeder and pick and place solutions for flat bags and sacks.
- ALware - software integration solutions: ALware is the generic name we give to ALTech's middleware and customer front end software solutions to integrate our print and apply machines (or desktop print systems) with your host control systems such as SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle and AS400 etc.
ALware solutions are developed and supported in-house by ALTech's talented development team for complete integration into customer's existing hardware and software infrastructure.
ALTech has a range of proven software module solutions to complete a wide range of the most common middleware labelling requirements.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
SATO: SATO 'Premier Partner' approved direct VAR.
Toshiba TEC: Approved direct agents of Toshiba TEC UK. Dedicated on-line store for Toshiba TEC products - www.toshibatecstore.co.uk
Armor: Armor are the worlds biggest manufacturer of quality thermal transfer ribbons.
Zebra ZASP: ZASP accredited Zebra supplier/service partner.
HSA: We represent HSA Denmark for thermal inkjet (TIJ) coding solutions.
Alstep, Alritma, Alcode, Alline, AL step, AL ritma, AL code, AL line