AMP Automation was born from 40 years of packaging experience, and uses the latest in robotics and linear transport technology to meet your automation needs.
The family owned business design and build the automated systems in the purpose built factory in Gainsborough, England. With over 120 staff the company is well placed to support you before, during and after the completion of the systems we build.
- Chairman: Alan Mann
- Sales and Finance Director: Paul Mann
- Production Director: Andrew Mann
- Spares and Service: Nick Anderson
- Managing Director: David Mann
- AMP Automation design and build flexible automation solutions from complete bespoke systems to off the shelf equipment.
We work with both robotics and the latest in linear transport technology, so we can design a system without compromise to meet your exact needs. Our systems can be single point machines or complete packing lines from primary packaging to palletising. We can take control of the complete project, including overseeing the outsourcing in areas our systems may not cover in the project.
Integration of flowrappers with pick and place robots, cobot palletising, autonomous intelligent vehicles, multipack systems and linear transport systems are just some of the solutions we design and build.
Pick & Place Solutions: AMP Automation has a long history of supplying multipack equipment, from single flavour to variety packs. Initially supplying flow wrapping machines we now specialise in the design and build of complete automated turn-key projects for pick and place machines.
With innovative design and smart solution’s we design systems that meet the demands of the customers’. We have several patented and patent-pending designs that have revolutionised the way lines are built. Some designs include an IPax line that can multipack on-edge and on-flat, without increasing the size of the line or adding any complexity to it.
Integration: We integrate automated systems into existing lines, whether this takes the form of robotics or the latest in linear technology.
- Technisch Handlesbureau Dankloff:
- Den Haag, the Netherlands+31 70 3247447
- Windwood Group LLC:
- Connecticut, USA +1 203 966 5118
- Agroexport Alimec:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4361 7180
- A D Grande:
- Sao Paulo, Brazil +55 11 246 8545
- Jarfallla, Sweden +46 8 760 5716
- SPC Representaciones SA de CV:
- Guadalajara, Mexico +52 3817 1180
- Irene Chen:
- Shanghai, China +86 21585 20083
- LMD sas:
- Italy, +39 335 702 7445
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation