AMP Automation was born from 40 years of packaging experience, and uses the latest in robotics and linear transport technology to meet your multipacking needs.
The family owned business design and build the automated systems in the purpose built factory in Gainsborough, England. With over 100 staff the company is well placed to support you before, during and after the completion of the systems we build.
- Chairman: Alan Mann
- Sales and Finance Director: Paul Mann
- Production Director: Andrew Mann
- Spares and Service: Nick Anderson
- Managing Director: David Mann
- Robotics: We design and build multipack systems using the use of robots, this can be packing in flowrap machines, cartoning lines, tray systems and other packaging formats.
Dry, frozen, naked or wrapped products can be multipacked using robotics.
- XPax Multipack Wrapping Solutions: The XPax machine has been designed for single and multi-pack wrapping, and combines the flowrapping machine with the very latest in linear transport systems. The linear transport system, XTS, combines the benefits of both rotary and linear systems. The revolutionary feeding system allows individual product size, number of pieces in the pack, number of product layers, and pack length to all be changed at the touch of a button. Change over parts can therefore be eliminated entirely and downtime reduced to a minimum.
- Integration: We can integrate automated systems into existing lines, whether this takes the form of robotics or the latest in linear technology.
Technisch Handlesbureau Dankloff: Den Haag, the Netherlands
+31 70 3247447
Crosio & Associates: Georgia, USA
+1 404 610 3335
Agroexport Alimec: Buenos Aires, Argentina
+54 11 4361 7180
A D Grande: Sao Paulo, Brazil
+55 11 246 8545
Matlaget: Jarfallla, Sweden
+46 8 760 5716
SPC Representaciones SA de CV: Guadalajara, Mexico
+52 3817 1180
Irene Chen: Shanghai, China
+86 21585 20083
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation