VIALE ITALIA 193
AROL Group serves the beverage, beer, food, wine, spirits, personal care, chemical, household care, cosmetics industries.
Our machinery and integrated systems and devices increase line control, efficiency, consumer safety.
To date, the AROL Group has installed more than 27,000 machines worldwide. It can count on 700 experts in 4 production plants and 10 operative branches in the world.
AROL GROUP can count on a dynamic R&D team that serves as our companies
innovation engine. The team leverages 40+ years’ experience and the latest available
technologies to create an innovative and original application for any customer’s
need, designing at the same time future scenarios.
The AROL Group companies’ technical support teams offer a wide variety of services,
ranging from training to ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, from original
spare parts to trouble-shooting, from formats, change to performance consultancy for the entire life cycle of the machine.
- Sales Manager UK and Ireland David Wilson
- AROL - CAPPING AND CLOSURE SYSTEMS:
- The world’s leading manufacturer of capping, corking, crowning, plugging, and closing equipment. Our solutions include closure feeding, delivery, and orientating system.
- AROL - CAPPERS FOR ALL SECTORS:
- Cappers for beverage, wine and spirits, food, cosmetics, home care and chemical industries.
- AROL - CAPPING MACHINE FOR WINE , SPIRITS AND BEER:
- Capping machine for natural, agglomerated and synthetic corks, ROPP aluminium caps and crown corks for wine and spirits, from 1000 BPH to 72.000 BPH.
- AROL - CAPPING MACHINE FOR PLASTIC CAPS:
- Capper for sport and ﬂat pre-threaded plastic caps. From 2.500 BPH to 90.000 BPH.
- AROL - CAPPING MACHINE FOR ROPP CAPS:
- Capper for ROPP caps on plastic, glass, and aluminium bottles. From 2.000 BPH to 45.000 BPH.
- MACA ENGINEERING - ASSEMBLING COMPONENTS EQUIPMENT:
- Continuous rotary motion machines and complete lines for snap-on or screw assembly of plastic and/or aluminium components (non-reﬁllable pourers, special plastic, and aluminium closures).
- MACA ENGINEERING - ALUMINIUM CAPS MAKING EQUIPMENT:
- A full range of machines and complete lines for the production of aluminium screw caps (pilfer-proof, steel cap, and similar types) for edible oil, wines, spirits, soft drinks.
- MACA ENGINEERING - PLASTIC CAPS MAKING EQUIPMENT:
- Continuous rotary motion machines for slitting the tamper-evident seal and folding the internal lip of caps or closures for mineral water, soft drink, wine, spirits.
- TIRELLI - TURNKEY LINES FOR COSMETICS:
- Fillers, cappers and labellers mainly for the cosmetic sector.
- TIRELLI - MONOBLOC:
- Compact machines (mini bloc and monobloc) including both fillers & cappers with optional complementary equipment.
- UNIMAC-GHERRI FILLER AND CAPPER:
- Filling and capping of glass, metal, and plastic containers with twist-off and pre-threaded caps for dense, semi-dense, and pasty products.
- UNIMAC-GHERRI MATERIAL HANDLING:
- De-palletizer and palletizing systems.
- UNIMAC-GHERRI WASHING AND RINSING SYSTEM:
- Stainless steel blowing - rinsing machines for cans, plastic and glass containers with water, steam and sterile air for output up to 30.000 cph.
- UNIMAC-GHERRI FOOD PACKAGING EQUIPMENT:
- Packaging equipment and lines for food products.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- AROL CLOSURE SYSTEMS
- Thanks to our 40+ years’ experience, AROL is the world’s leading manufacturer of capping, corking, crowning, plugging, and closing equipment. Its solutions include closure feeding, delivery, and orientating systems. AROL’s on-site vast manufacturing capability and lean commitment ensure flexibility, the highest quality standards, and reliable delivery times. It manufactures over 700 machines a year.
- MACA ENGINEERING
- It manufactures and supplies worldwide a full range of automatic machines and complete lines for the production and the assembly of aluminium and plastic caps and closures.
- TIRELLI COSMETICS PACKAGING EQUIPMENT
- Fillers, cappers and labellers mainly for the cosmetic sector. It specializes in turnkey lines suitable for every production need. It develops compact machines (minibloc and monobloc) including both fillers & cappers with optional complimentary equipment. 2,000 machines installed globally.
- UNIMAC-GHERRI FOOD PACKAGING EQUIPMENT
- Linear capping and filling for glass containers with twist-off caps for liquid, semiliquid, and pasty food products (e.g. jam, tomato paste, ketchup, meat-based or vegetable-based sauces, baby-food, pâté). The machines run glass and PET-suitable jars with Regular, Medium, Deep Twist-Off, Pry-Twist, Pry-Off caps up to 48,000bph.
- Tirelli S.r.l.
- MACA Engineering S.r.l.
- UNIMAC-GHERRI S.r.l