ASSA ABLOY ENTRANCE SYSTEMS
7 Churchill Way
35 A Business Park
Gain an advantage in manufacturing with ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems. Our automated door systems offer efficient and dependable solutions for your facility.
Utilising ASSA ABLOY's high speed and industrial doors considerably increases efficiency, moving people, goods and equipment seamlessly, creating separate clean environments, maintaining required temperatures, and increasing usable floor space whilst boosting production output.
At the pinnacle for safety, security and convenience we design, build, install and service every door we make to ensure they’re a perfect fit.
- High Speed Doors:
- ASSA ABLOY High Speed Doors are available as curtain and rigid panel high-performance doors, that excel during intense operation and in demanding conditions. Many variations are available for internal and external openings. High speed doors are used extensively in manufacturing, cold storage and cleanroom facilities to improve efficiency, safety and hygiene.
- Machine Protection Doors:
- ASSA ABLOY machine protection doors are ideal for material processing, separating robots, machines and employees within seconds, offering safety, speed and reliability. The doors allow short cycle times and significantly reduce the footprint of the work station area, replacing guards which require greater distance between machine and operator.
- Overhead Sectional Doors:
- Attractive and easy to operate, glazed and panel ASSA ABLOY overhead sectional and folding doors are durable, tight-sealing solutions for all manner of industrial and commercial buildings. Insulated panel doors offer excellent thermal insulation, to give businesses better control over their indoor environment, optimise working conditions and reduce overall energy consumption.
- Roller Shutters:
- ASSA ABLOY offer a complete portfolio of high quality roller shutters for industrial and commercial applications designed and manufactured in our state of the art facility in the UK to EN 13241-1 & EN 12604 safety regulations. Our range includes thermally insulated shutters, electric or manual fire shutters fully tested and certified to the latest BS EN 1634-1:2014 + A1:2018 fire regulations.
- Loading Bay Equipment:
- Dock levellers, shelters, complete loadhouses and docking bay accessories are utilised in warehouses, logistics centres and goods stores. A comprehensive range of products, systems and digital monitoring technology options can be integrated to meet the specific performance and management requirements of business operations.
- Service and Maintenance:
- Maintenance of automated entrances is essential in maximising lifespan, efficiency & operational reliability.
ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems have the UK’s largest network of highly trained Industrial Door Technicians on call 24/7, 365 days of the year, spanning the whole of the UK and are proud to serve many of the UK’s largest manufacturing and distribution companies.
Service and maintenance programmes devised by ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems cover all maintenance requirements for ours and competitors’ industrial doors, roller shutters, dock levellers, shelters, high speed doors and fabric hangar doors.
- We are the UK subsidiary of a global organisation:
- We operate globally, with installations in 60 countries across 5 continents. Contact the UK Head Office for more details T: +44(0) 330 094 5620 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Crawford Door
- Albany Door Systems