ASTEC CONVEYORS LTD
Astec Conveyors Limited are a British manufacturer specialising in the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of complete turnkey conveyor systems for handling a range of products from small lightweight cartons through to unit palletised loads. Whatever the project size, from supplying a single conveyor module to a totally integrated system, Astec work in partnership with the customer to develop bespoke solutions for their handling requirements in both mild or stainless steel.
- Managing Director: Adrian Smart
- Design Office Manager: Adrian Tomes
- Proposals Manager: Tim Sheldon
- Sales Manager: Paul Fox
- Business Development Manager: Jim Bradley
- Pack Conveyors (UK): Belt, roller, lineshaft, slat, modular belt, in mild steel or stainless steel. Zero Line Pressure (ZLP) high speed, energy efficient 24V DC accumulation conveyor.
- Pallet Conveyors (UK): Roller, chain, turntables, right-angle transfers, de-stackers, in mild steel or stainless steel.
- Product Dividers/Combiners (UK): For diverting and combining, from small packs to large crates.
- Sidegrip Elevators/Lowerators (UK): For handling product as small as 30mm diameter, to large packs and cases.
- Indexing Elevators (UK): Full case handling up to 10 indexes per minute.
- Spiral Elevators/Lowerators (UK): For the continuous handling of packs etc.
- Platform Elevator/Lowerator (UK): Continuous vertical case handling on platforms.
- Pack Turners (UK): Roller, slat band, or high speed machines.
- Conveyor Systems (UK): Full turnkey systems including control, installation and commissioning.
- Keg and Drum Handling (UK): Twin and triple strand conveyors, inverting and collating equipment.
- Packaging Machine Infeeds (UK): Laning and collating product to be packaged.
- Smart-Flex (UK): A range of modular slat conveyors to handle small packs and individual products.
- High Speed Sortation Systems (UK): Astec has developed a Patented High Speed Switch Unit for parcel sortation systems.
- Mattress Handling Systems: Astec has developed a range of mattress handling conveyors, transfer and turn over units to reduce manual handling in manufacturing areas.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation