The Automated Technology Group is a leading global supplier of bespoke manufacturing facilities along with control and power solutions for industrial automation. Acting in partnership with clients, we deliver complex projects with a proven blend of creativity, confidence and control.
The Systems Division of ATG has significant expertise in integrating robots and special purpose machines to provide turnkey automation solutions. We specialise in the bespoke design and manufacture of 'special purpose machinery' and its integration with new and existing equipment across a wide range of industries, including: pharmaceutical, automotive, white goods, food and beverage, industrial assembly, and general manufacturing.
Encompassing control systems know-how and power control and distribution expertise, ATG designs, delivers and supports solutions that drive the production lines, supply chains and service delivery of many leading companies. We have expertise in delivering both small-scale and complex projects to clients within many major industry sectors.
ATG is a subsidiary of Wood. Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion.
- General Manager - Systems:: Andy James
- Business Development Manager - Systems: Simon Miles
- Bespoke Automation Systems: Specialists in turnkey manufacturing equipment from proof of principle, concept design to manufacture and installation. Specialising in Medical device, Industrial Automation, Automotive.
- Robot Programming: Specialists in robot integration and programming, including the latest in offline programming and commissioning techniques.
- Simulation: Full virtual reality simulation of automation and robotic systems using Robcad and Process Simulate.
- Electrical Design Installation and Commissioning: Electrical control and power systems for machinery and materials handling systems.
- Approved Systems Integrators: Siemens, ABB, Rockwell, Schneider, Panduit and Tamco certified.
- Control Solution Design: Conceptual, functional and detailed design of hardware and software systems.
- Control Panel Manufacture & Assembly: Electrical control panel design, manufacture, assembly and testing.
- Electrical Installation: Machine wiring and electrical installation of control systems.
- Control Systems Upgrades: Control system upgrades to utilise manufacturer's latest equipment (eg Siemens S5 to S7 PLC conversions).
- Electrical Safety Solutions: Specialists in machine and systems safety to comply with the latest EU regulations.
CEC Controls Company: Our USA sister company CEC Controls Company, Inc. is a leader in Industrial and Process Control Systems Integration committed to providing the superior product you expect and the quality you deserve.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Autotech, Igranic, Wood, Automated Technology Group