ATLANTIC ZEISER (UK)
Marking / coding and personalisation solutions have been the core business of Atlantic Zeiser for more than 60 years. Whether it's pills from process to patient, secure documents from printer to parliament, banknotes from producer to pocket, Atlantic Zeiser equipment is being used for Creating Identity and adding value to a wide range of products and brands around the world.
In addition to traditional mechanical impact numbering devices, Atlantic Zeiser manufactures local and global digital printing / verification, data capture and serialisation systems.
Through personalisation / customisation, using serial, random, secure identification, products become more valuable along with added track-n-trace capability throughout their life.
So whether you're in Security or Commercial Printing, Financial and Gift Card, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical and Medical, or Packaging and Processing markets, we will help you make and manage that mark.
- Managing Director: Thomas Obitz
- Regional General Manager Gary Harris
- OMEGA Pro MC/4C: A range of High-Resolution DoD UV inkjet mono or full colour printers of the new OMEGA Pro generation offering fast captivating, astonishing and brilliant printing quality. Drop-on-demand UV inkjet printers combine the productivity of offset printing with the flexibility of digital printing technology. This offers possibilities for personalisation, coding and serialisation of a wide range of products including graphics, pictures and text elements, allowing for production of small batches and Late Stage Customisation, with high cost efficiency.
- MEDILINE T&T: A compact and easily configurable coding system for folding boxes that have been packaged. Offers easy integration into a packaging line and connection to MEDTRACKER software. Fast operation - 300 boxes a minute, the vibration-free conveyor system ensures consistently high code quality. Also features tamper evident and check weighing options.
- MEDILINE T&T S I: Offering extremely compact, portable and efficient, just-in-time serialisation of single items and small product batches. It provides audit proof reliable track and trace, serialisation and anti-counterfeiting, and fully complies with GMP requirements. Packaging of varying sizes can be manually processed and be easily integrated into existing production environments and processes.
- MEDILINE CodeCollect: Ergonomically designed, mobile workstation for manual aggregation of cases and pallets. Integrated interface with MEDTRACKER, audit-proof storage and forwarding/ plausibility check with upstream coding processes is guaranteed at any time. Ideal for manual rework of cases / pallets from automatic lines, and warehouse workflows.
- DIGILINE Label: An innovative system for reliable and fast encoding of labels available in either in-line, near-line or off-line options, offering durable label encoding for pharmaceutical products e.g. vials. High-performance UV curing inks achieve supreme wear protection and resistance to alcohols and solvents. Measured against thermal transfer printing, benefits include continuous production, fast printing and low operating costs.
- MEDTRACKER: Software for the generation and data management of unique serialization coding schemes, which distributes them to associated networked devices, accumulates and manages additional track and trace information, and provides necessary data through external and internal interfaces as required. Offers modular and scalable system architecture on local and/or global levels, from ISA levels 1-4.
- DIGILINE Blister: A new inkjet-based variable data printing system for blister lid foil with 3 versions: 1) Offline; i.e. roll-to-roll production with no blister machine directly involved 2) Near-line version; i.e. printer module with included unwind unit behind the blister machine 3) Inline version; i.e. printer module integrated into the blister machine.
- DIGILINE Versa: Flexible, versatile and scalable system, offering rapid, high-quality printing of variable data and information, including the most common 1D and 2D barcodes / 2F data matrix codes, special pharmaceutical codes e.g Macro 06, verification marks and serial numbers.
- DIGILINE Single: A system for coding /printing /verification of single carton / paper sheets (medium / large volume). Modular transport system for flat cardboard cuts (glued / unglued) with integrated inkjet and camera system plus an optional label unit, designed for coding and serialisation of secondary packages for the pharma, cosmetic and general consumer goods industries.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation