ATLANTIC ZEISER (UK)
Atlantic Zeiser ranks among the leading suppliers of sophisticated individualisation, serialisation and track & trace solutions, which efficiently and seamlessly monitor product movements, securely verify authenticity, and reliably protect against counterfeiters. Innovative drop-on-demand inkjet-technology creates superior print quality for late stage customisation on secondary packaging.
Late Stage Customisation is more than just the value-added approach to achieve ‘Lot Size One’ as it can make your supply chain more flexible, agile, efficient and sustainable. Whether you want to customise Fast Moving Consumer Goods packaging (FMCG) or personalise card products: digital printing is the key to economic success. Drop-on-demand (DoD) inkjet technology not only provides brilliant colour reproduction with pin-sharp details and the smallest font sizes. It also offers high process speeds and time-saving handling.
Headquartered in southwest Germany, Atlantic Zeiser develops innovative and practice-proven systems, including hardware and software components. Our product portfolio ranges from complete systems for the production and personalisation of identity and flat financial cards through to technologies for the serialisation, late stage customisation of FMCG packaging, and track & trace of high-quality cosmetics.
Atlantic Zeiser is part of Coesia, a group of innovation-based industrial and packaging solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy.
- Managing Director: Barbara Schulz
- Marketing Manager Ute Heiler
- Accounts Administrator Beatrice Pfeiffer
- Regional General Manager Gary Harris
- DIGILINE Versa Inline
- A versatile inline modular system for late stage customisation and/or serialisation of flat cartons or erected boxes in one single pass – monochrome or in colour. Can easily integrate into existing production lines for single products. Combines a multitude of up-to-date technologies for an efficient, agile, and process safe solution, with capability for lot-size-one production.
- DIGILINE Versa:
- Flexible, versatile and scalable system, offering rapid, high-quality printing of variable data and information, including the most common 1D and 2D barcodes / 2F data matrix codes, special pharmaceutical codes e.g Macro 06, verification marks and serial numbers.
- DIGILINE Blister:
- A new inkjet-based variable data printing system for blister lid foil with 3 versions: 1) Offline; i.e. roll-to-roll production with no blister machine directly involved 2) Near-line version; i.e. printer module with included unwind unit behind the blister machine 3) Inline version; i.e. printer module integrated into the blister machine.
- DIGILINE Single:
- A system for coding /printing /verification of single carton / paper sheets (medium / large volume). Modular transport system for flat cardboard cuts (glued / unglued) with integrated inkjet and camera system plus an optional label unit, designed for coding and serialisation of secondary packages for the pharma, cosmetic and general consumer goods industries.
- DIGILINE Label:
- An innovative system for reliable and fast encoding of labels available in either in-line, near-line or off-line options, offering durable label encoding for pharmaceutical products e.g. vials. High-performance UV curing inks achieve supreme wear protection and resistance to alcohols and solvents. Measured against thermal transfer printing, benefits include continuous production, fast printing and low operating costs.
- OMEGA Pro MC/4C:
- A range of High-Resolution DoD UV inkjet mono or full colour printers of the new OMEGA Pro generation offering fast captivating, astonishing and brilliant printing quality. Drop-on-demand UV inkjet printers combine the productivity of offset printing with the flexibility of digital printing technology. This offers possibilities for personalisation, coding and serialisation of a wide range of products including graphics, pictures and text elements, allowing for production of small batches and Late Stage Customisation, with high cost efficiency.
- GMC 2.0 (Grey Market Control)
- A software and hardware solution to support product Anti Diversion issues and Consumer Marketing strategies, combining unique product coding and verification devices, and data authenticity through the Atlantic Zeiser Trust Centre. Ideal for unique QR code product identification offering Brand Owner worldwide product traceability and consumer marketing and behaviour insights.
- Software for the generation and data management of unique serialization coding schemes, which distributes them to associated networked devices, accumulates and manages additional track and trace information, and provides necessary data through external and internal interfaces as required. Offers modular and scalable system architecture on local and/or global levels, from ISA levels 1-4.
- MEDILINE T&T:
- A compact and easily configurable coding system for folding boxes that have been packaged. Offers easy integration into a packaging line and connection to MEDTRACKER software. Fast operation - 300 boxes a minute, the vibration-free conveyor system ensures consistently high code quality. Also features tamper evident and check weighing options.
- MEDILINE T&T S I:
- Offering extremely compact, portable and efficient, just-in-time serialisation of single items and small product batches. It provides audit proof reliable track and trace, serialisation and anti-counterfeiting, and fully complies with GMP requirements. Packaging of varying sizes can be manually processed and be easily integrated into existing production environments and processes.
- MEDILINE CodeCollect:
- Ergonomically designed, mobile workstation for manual aggregation of cases and pallets. Integrated interface with MEDTRACKER, audit-proof storage and forwarding/ plausibility check with upstream coding processes is guaranteed at any time. Ideal for manual rework of cases / pallets from automatic lines, and warehouse workflows.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation