AUTOCODING SYSTEMS LTD
Sutton Quays Business Park
Sutton Weaver Runcorn
AutoCoding Systems develop factory automation software solutions to facilitate the set-up and control of packaging line equipment.
In February 2021, AutoCoding Systems became part of JBT Corporation offering greater potential for growth and extensive integration options for our customers, particularly with our sister company, Proseal UK Ltd.
Our standard applications deliver value through automatic device and line set-up, removing operator intervention and eliminating the risk of packaging and coding errors. The various modules enable equipment and applications to work together with minimal human intervention, allowing them to communicate, share data and report back on performance and quality.
Over 1300 lines are now protected by an AutoCoding solution in the UK, US, Australia and S E Asia.
Our customers can be sure that all products leaving their factory are accurately coded and labelled and in the correct packaging.
- Managing Director Mike Hughes
- Marketing/PR Manager: Janet Harrison
- The standard AutoCoding solution automates the set-up of packaging line devices to avoid coding errors and, with the use of barcode scanning, verifies that the packaging is correct for all products. The risk of product recalls due to coding or packaging errors is, therefore, greatly reduced.
- Vision - 4Sight:
- A powerful vision application for print, packaging and product inspections. For print inspection, 4Sight's unique feature, known as Inspection Depth, sets it apart from OCR/OCV, allowing users to identify the level of quality they deem acceptable for their application. Additional inspection types include barcode inspection, packaging verification, 3D Dimensioning and Classify.
- Paperless Quality:
- Automatic in-line/off-line quality checks with data capture reducing the burden of keeping physical paper quality records. Opportunity to run paperless and fully utilise electronic reporting.
- Line Performance Reporting:
- Automatic capture of real-time manufacturing data from packaging line equipment to identify and evaluate where potential problems, performance limitations and constraints exist. Proactive steps can then be taken to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- Inspection Reporting:
- Designed to monitor the performance of multiple checkweighers, metal detectors, combi units and X-ray equipment, irrespective of brand. The tool provides instant feedback across all production lines to enable inefficiencies to be identified quickly and corrective action taken.
- Pallet Labelling System:
- Powerful standard application that integrates to all leading pallet labellers and interfaces to ERP, WMS and line control, as required.
- AutoCoding Systems LLC, Chicago, USA:
- Barrie FallonTel: +1 (0)208 810 0889Our US office works with System Integrators throughout the US.
- AutoCoding Systems Pty, NSW, Australia:
- Dean Rockstro - Business Development ManagerTel: +61 (0)418 700 901Our Australia office works with System Integrators throughout Australia.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation