AUTOMATED PACKAGING SYSTEMS LTD
Automated Packaging Systems has been a world leader in designing and manufacturing flexible packaging systems for over 50 years. We are the original inventor of Autobag® bagging machines and pre-opened bags-on-a-roll. We also manufacture SidePouch® specialty bags and AirPouch® protective packaging.
We offer a wide range of bagging solutions to suit varying needs across many industries, from small retail style packs for hardware such as plumbing fittings or electrical accessories to large mail bags for e-commerce packaging and everything in between. Our SidePouch® solution is ideal for bagging fresh and frozen food produce.
We have continued to innovate and grow our product lines and business globally to provide customers with complete packaging solutions for their vast and unique product needs. We offer a total systems approach to our customer's packaging needs, providing the most technologically advanced autobagging systems on the market.
Automated Packaging Systems was recently acquired by Sealed Air; the original inventors of Bubblewrap™. Together, these two established organisations can offer a vast portfolio of packaging products to address the complex needs of a diverse range of industries, including e-commerce, industrial hardware, plumbing fittings, pharmaceutical, aerospace, retail and many more.
- General Manager: Andy Pretious
- Quality Manager: Calvin Hankins
- Operations Manager: Craig Dockery
- Finance & Corporate Service Manager: Ed Hubbard
- European Service & Commercial Manager: Stuart Perry
- Managing Director: Peter Wylie
- AirPouch air pillows:
- AirPouch Express 3 is a desktop system that produces ultra lightweight air pillows on demand for fast void-fill packing.
- FastWrap protective packaging:
- AirPouch FastWrap produces bubble and tube quilt on-demand for protective packaging.
- Autobag PS 125 tabletop bagging machine:
- This bagging machine is specifically designed to bring simplicity, quality and value to hand load packaging applications.
- Autobag 500 bagging machine:
- Fast, flexible and highly productive bagging machine. Low maintenance, easy to use and operator friendly.
- Autobag 850S mail order fulfilment packing machine:
- Designed to provide a flexible packing solution for mail order and e-commerce operations.
- Autobag PI 412c printer:
- High resolution over-printer removes the need for separate labelling operation - prints label data directly onto bag.
- Comcount BFW automatic counting weighting machine:
- High speed, high accuracy automatic counter/weigher system. Easily links to Autobag bagging machines for fully automated packaging.
- Autobag Maximizer conveyor:
- Conveys and counts hand-loaded items up to 70 batches a minute into Autobag bagging machines.
- SidePouch FAS SPrint Revolution food packing machine:
- High speed, flexible and versatile bagging machine capable of packing resealable bags and stand up pouches.
- Automated Packaging Systems, Belgium:
- Tel: + 32 272 53100
- Automated Packaging Systems, France:
- Tel: +33 472 158650
- Automated Packaging Systems, Germany:
- Tel: +49 531 263050
- Total Packaging Services, Ireland:
- Tel: + 44 1242 526 252
- Rovebloc SA, Spain:
- Tel: +34 329 88840
- BVS Verpackungs-Systeme GmbH, Switzerland:
- Tel: +41 173 03530
- DELES Imballaggi Speciali s.r.l., Italy:
- Tel. +3902 9678 0556
- Christian Berner AB, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark:
- Tel: 031 33 66 900
- MPI Australia Pty Ltd, Australia:
- Tel: +61(2) 9648 3011
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation